Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this foid is a model but is a 3.5/10 becky.

how can you call yourself an incel if you give her a 3.5/10?
she's a minimum 6

how can you call yourself an incel if you give her a 3.5/10?
she's a minimum 6
i don't have to attracted to who you['re attracted to to being incel

There are a ton of foid models out there who look literally AVERAGE, but they have a healthy diet and go to the gym maybe 3 times a day. Male models HAVE to fit a certain aesthetic and have to had gone to the gym for years.

There are a ton of foid models out there who look literally AVERAGE, but they have a healthy diet and go to the gym maybe 3 times a day. Male models HAVE to fit a certain aesthetic and have to had gone to the gym for years.

Cope. She's pretty. I'd fuck her until I collapsed.

I don’t mean to necropost this controversial thread but I re-rated her to a 5/10

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @Caesercel you guys weren’t here when I posted this but jfl at people here simping because I rated her 3.5 but now I consider her a 5

PLEASE LET THIS GARBAGE FAILURE OF A THREAD DIE.
tenor.gif

I don’t mean to necropost this controversial thread but I re-rated her to a 5/10

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @Caesercel you guys weren’t here when I posted this but jfl at people here simping because I rated her 3.5 but now I consider her a 5
Do you have autism my nigga?

Yes because I post a lot about specific topics
Why do such specific topics interested you so much? Why is it always pedophilia or rape? How come you're always interested in such topics?
Are you not interested in cosmology? Or Random Matrix Theory?

her looks match roped and is rotting atm

Why do such specific topics interested you so much? Why is it always pedophilia or rape? How come you're always interested in such topics?
Are you not interested in cosmology? Or Random Matrix Theory?
Any topic that is extremely controversial interests me and this is the only forum I know lacks sensitivity towards this topic

Any topic that is extremely controversial interests me and this is the only forum I know lacks sensitivity towards this topic
You joined after the braincels purge.
Were you active on braincels?

You joined after the braincels purge.
Were you active on braincels?
No. In fact braincels was banned only a couple months after I joined here

No. In fact braincels was banned only a couple months after I joined here
Stoping coping.
I was a frequent on braincels. You joined in sept end right during Braincels ban.

Why are you lying?

Stoping coping.
I was a frequent on braincels. You joined in sept end right during Braincels ban.

Why are you lying?
I thought it was gone a little after I joined?

Id be happy if i get a girl like this (5ish/10)

She’s a solid 6.

Definitely NOT a model tier qualite female but you know?

Clown World standards and all.

Just another DIE versity quota/affirmative blacktion hire most likely.

So you weren't a braincels frequent?

How did you find this forum then? That too right during the Braincels purge?
I can’t remember how.

Yeah right.
Edmund"Suicide is self expression"Kemper

@FrailPaleStaleMale
@GoffSystemQB
I originally was on .net but moved here because it had more users. I think I once visited IT then to see if .net threads were on there but they usually screenshot incels.co, so I guess that’s how I found this forum. When I googled incel forums I found .net but incels.co didn’t appear

now stop being all interrogational

I originally was on .net but moved here because it had more users. I think I once visited IT then to see if .net threads were on there but they usually screenshot incels.co, so I guess that’s how I found this forum. When I googled incel forums I found .net but incels.co didn’t appear

now stop being all interrogational
Fairs

How the hell does this thread have this many responses

She looks like a subhuman sandnigger whore, she probably is one. I already knew they let subhumans model (in both male and female fashion).
I doubt she’s arab

3.5 is way more accurate than 5, jfl. At least underrating with 0,5 isn't as bad as overrating with 1.
People here think she’s a stacylite