Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this foid is a model but is a 3.5/10 becky.

She needs to eat 1kg of broccoli to get the same amount of protein as a steak, eating as a vegan is really a full time job :lul:

I don’t mean to necropost this controversial thread but I re-rated her to a 5/10

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @Caesercel you guys weren’t here when I posted this but jfl at people here simping because I rated her 3.5 but now I consider her a 5
she's a 6-7/10

I follow her on IG. She is also a viner and she is not funny at all. Fakeup is all she's got.

I don’t mean to necropost this controversial thread but I re-rated her to a 5/10

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @Caesercel you guys weren’t here when I posted this but jfl at people here simping because I rated her 3.5 but now I consider her a 5
There is no way she is a model. She is around a 4. That’s it. The fakeup she is wearing might be deceiving a lot of people

If she's sub 4/10 then I'm sub 1/10

In 2020, any foid with a pulse is model tier in our simp society

Not a 3.5 but a 5-6/10 more so.

6/10 not including makeup imho. Shes got a unique look.

jfl what? Why are you acting like if she looked at you, you wouldnt piss yourself?
Thats some odd projection there greycel

lmao every second woman I see in Israel looks like her
"model"

3.5/10.....?

Some of you here have brutally high standards!! She's attractive.

:soy:
Tbh a lot more than what I'd need.
Has a hole. Is a human. Atleast resembles a human
Ok on first glance it is obvious. Anyone who thinks she is anything above 6 is deluding themselves. She is just young, not fat and looks alright so everyone lose their collective minds. For foids in her age group she could easily be <5

Last edited:
why is op banned? @mental_out

Women’s SMV is built off the backs of orbiters

@RREEEEEEEEE rate her

I am Sunni, bro. Are you practicing? I thought you were just Palestinian.
i read the quran sometimes but i read in english. i can't speak or read arabic

i read the quran sometimes but i read in english. i can't speak or read arabic
Yeah, reading Qur'an in a language you understand is better. Wait, you can't read Arabic? I can. Not that I understand it.

Yeah, reading Qur'an in a language you understand is better. Wait, you can't read Arabic? I can. Not that I understand it.
i only know english

i only know english
Really? I can speak Urdu, Dutch and English, but I can understand Punjabi when spoken, German when written, as well as a little bit of French, Spanish and Italian. I can read but not understand Arabic and Farsi.

Really? I can speak Urdu, Dutch and English, but I can understand Punjabi when spoken, German when written, as well as a little bit of French, Spanish and Italian. I can read but not understand Arabic and Farsi.
i took arabic school but barely learned

Really? When? And how was it? Would you like to visit again? Did you see qt Palestinian girls?
i rarely get attracted to arab foids but i was 14 when i went