Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting this forum is devoid of high IQ topics

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
one of the reasons i nuked my previous account is coz i felt this forum doesnt deserve my high IQ inputs. especially some of my threads. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

and i dont see any improvement. its just the same. but im not surprised tbh. this is not much different, than say 4chan, reddit, or anywhere on the internet, really.

avg IQ gonna avg IQ. autists will always be alone in their own worlds. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I have a below average IQ

I mean it's devoid of that meme style of incel commentary that was prevalent in r/shortcels or r/incels other than that there is fairly high iq blackpill content posted on must-read section

Any high IQ things relating to the blackpill have already been said, anything now is just people repeating shit we already know.

Over for stupidcels :feelsrope:

Any high IQ things relating to the blackpill have already been said, anything now is just people repeating shit we already know.
there can actually be much more content in relation to it. the blackpill itself isnt everything. what to build upon it is much more tactical and interesting.