Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this has been the worst new year's eve's of my life.

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
my whole body hurts, I've been sleeping like five hours a day for a fucking month

last night I was extremely anxious because intrusive thoughts did not let me fall asleep even though my whole body was hurting due to the lack of rest
I also have nightmares very often and I usually wake up sweating

additionally, i was rejected again, I can't get that shit out of my mind either :feelsrope:

I'm sick of everything, nothing gives me positive stimulation anymore, I'm tired

Homero

Such is the life of an Incel.

Extremely brutal bro. How long have you had insomnia? Ngl it was just another day for me. :fuk:

That sounds like hell. I also have trouble with intrusive thoughts.

Try phenibut or weed for sleepmaxxing

Just kill me plz

What is new in this

my whole body hurts, I've been sleeping like five hours a day for a fucking month

last night I was extremely anxious because intrusive thoughts did not let me fall asleep even though my whole body was hurting due to the lack of rest
I also have nightmares very often and I usually wake up sweating

additionally, i was rejected again, I can't get that shit out of my mind either :feelsrope:

I'm sick of everything, nothing gives me positive stimulation anymore, I'm tired

View attachment 1028686
Sad