Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this just makes me feel envy and rage

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnewsvideo/comments/xyc3eb/more_than_100_men_at_an_allmale_madrid_college/?utm_term=2053055027&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header
these normie faggots will still get pussy. those whores will still ride their dicks. these faggots act misogynists but will still white knight those whores if a inkwell tries to touch them. they get to fuck every night and they take it for granted. I want to saw off their limbs and leave them to suffer I want to cut off their dicks and balls and mush them in a blender and feed it to them. I want to fuck their whores right in front of them then set them before I boil them both alive in motor oil in breaking bad. I want to punish non-in cel males for their sexhaver privilege.

True these fuckers probably fuck more than anyone I've known, meanwhile wahman respecting leftist cucks have to share their girlfriend with 3 Jamals to get even a crumb :feelskek:

"catcalling":soy::foidSoy:
foids have it so easy in life they had to get mad at people literally complimenting them. I fucking hate women so much it's unreal.

"catcalling":soy::foidSoy:
foids have it so easy in life they had to get mad at people literally complimenting them. I fucking hate women so much it's unreal.