Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This shit pisses me the fuck off

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
Fuck do you mean cute? Look at the likes as well they women are agreeing its cute when men stare?!

This video is asking what men go through when they like a girl bytheway

When I looked at a girl for a little bit back in school class (secretly and cautiously, not like an ignorant faggot like most chads) i was caught and i was bullied and called a predator/rapist by my classmates and the girl became always creeped by me and i even tried to get my parents to make me switch school after the incident of me getting caught glaring at her out of shame

Man this shit just aint fair
Being lowinhibmogged isnt fair
Being sub 3 js a fucking living hell

You get caught glaring at a girl and get bullied and feel the guilt of creeping a girl out for the rest of the year

Ill never forget how she tried always keeping dinstance and goingh away from me after the classmates told her i was looking. Oh my fucking gld i now want revenge on all my past classmates
If i was still at school id pull of a voDKa after reading those comments

Fucking lookism i hate it so much
I never thought what a brutal blackpill it was when i was treated like that, but cauze of this comment i now see it

Screenshot 2023 12 18 06 51 49 015 comzhiliaoappmusically

Last edited:
What’s ur tiktok

Retarded keyboard mispelled

Fuck do you mean cute? Looknat the likes as well they women are agreeing ots cute when men stare?!

This video is what asking what men go through when they like a girl Bytheway

When's i looked at a girl for a little bit back in school secretly and cautioisly i was caught and i was bullied and called a predator/eapist and the girl became alwahs creeped by me

Man this shit just aint fair
Being llwinhibmogged aint fair
Being sub 3 js a fucking living hell
You get caught glaring at a girl and get bullied and feel the guilt of creeping a girl out for ths rest of the year
If i was still at school id pull of a voDKa after reading that commdnts

I cant be the only one who is so much raged, kve never felt so triggered from a comment before

So I was like a fucking fool and retard blaming myself for looking at her in class, but when other guys do it its cute "omfffg thats so cute"

I am so mad thinking of the self hatred i endured, I seriusly thought i was on the wrong, although most men glare at women too in class. Infact most people do

Fucking sub3 life
I wanna break everything jn my room
NIGGEROUS NORMGROIDS AND FOIDS I FUCKING HATE YOU BOTH SO HARD
THIS FUCKING SHIT ISNT FAIR
YOU CAUSE ME TRAUMA AND SELF HATE FOR LOOKING AT A GIRL BUT WHEN TIKTOK NORMGROID CHAD DOES IT ITS FUCKING CUTE
ILL FUCKING KULL YOU

Last edited:
So I was like a fucking fool and retard blaming myself for looking at her in class, but when other guys do it its cute "omfffg thats so cute"

I am so mad thinking of the self hatred i endured, I seriusly thought i was on the wrong, although most men glare at women too in class. Infact most people do

Fucking sub3 life
I wanna break everything jn my room
NIGGEROUS NORMGROIDS AND FOIDS I FUCKING HATE YOU BOTH SO HARD
THIS FUCKING SHIT ISNT FAIR
YOU CAUSE ME TRAUMA AND SELF HATE FOR LOOKING AT A GIRL BUT WHEN TIKTOK NORMGROID CHAD DOES IT ITS FUCKING CUTE
ILL FUCKING KULL YOU
Raf360x360075tfafafa ca443f4786

i used to make this face talking to foids in middle and high school because i saw chads do it and they had girlfriends.

then i realized im an ugly piece of shit and i looked retarded doing it

there's always going to be a double standard against incels.