Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This year was the worst for me

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Where do i even start tbh, the last time i went to a bar and had a drink/smoked was 1.1.2023 when i was with my 2 friends.

This year, the only 3 friends that i had left, abandoned me too. 2 of them went to the classical normie lifestyle, school, party on weekends, i rarely hear from my 3rd friend, he has serious mental health issues too.

I spent my whole year rotting away in my room, not doing shit. I have literally 800+ hours in just one of the many games i was playing 24/7.

My grades are the worst they have ever been. I'm barely passing math, physics and Croatian. My average grade is a 3, or C for americans.

My mother became really concerned for me, as this year im even more depressed and antisocial, due to my 2nd friend group leaving me in 2022, and literally standing me up at a festival, ignoring my messages out of nowhere etc. Long story short, they got rid of me. I also saw them playing voleyball with their girlfriends this summer, they didnt even notice me.

I experience suifuel everywhere i go. I cant even NEET in peace w/o something or someone reminding me of how much of a loser i am. I havent seen my distant cousins/ my godfather in a long time. I barely speak to my grandmothers. My grandpa died this spring. My 30yo cousin was constantly bragging about getting matches on tinder and showing me the foids he was slaying.

I barely went fishing this year too. My father is constantly sick. My family is getting poorer and poorer because of inflation. We couldnt even afford a 1 week vacation ( both my parents have middle class wages).

I deleted all social media to avoid seeing suicidefuel. No one even noticed it.

The only good things that genuely brought me hapiness is when my cat had babies and when i got my guitar. Everything else was pure misery.

As im writing this, its the 18th of december, all of my classmates already have a new years party planned ahead, while i will waste this new years at home, probably reading posts on here.

Im running out of motivation to keep on going. I dont even think a ONS with a foid would make me happy. Im sad i wasnt born to be somone people my age accepted. My family loves me at least.

ok failed normie

ED74FC02 8B9A 4EC8 AB28 A41406B755B2

It just keeps getting worse every year tbh

why would i be a failed normie

my 2nd friend group
i went to a bar and had a drink/smoked was 1.1.2023 when i was with my 2 friends.
I barely went fishing this year too
We couldnt even afford a 1 week vacation
My family loves me at least.
My mother became really concerned for me

@Friday I'm In Love
They often interfiered with each other, also they were one of the only non chad friend groups in the city where i live. 2 dudes are absolute truecels.

I went out of desperstion, anyone can go, i went home early asf too.

Only 3 times

Its not that expensive in Croatia( i dont do vacations out of the country

only my dad truly cares abt me

She was concerned. After 2 weeks she kicked me out of the house for some other reason

Every year after 2019/2020 has been a state of depression, failure , ostracization and a destruction of any opportunities for me

@Friday I'm In Love
They often interfiered with each other, also they were one of the only non chad friend groups in the city where i live. 2 dudes are absolute truecels.

I went out of desperstion, anyone can go, i went home early asf too.

Only 3 times

Its not that expensive in Croatia( i dont do vacations out of the country

only my dad truly cares abt me

She was concerned. After 2 weeks she kicked me out of the house for some other reason
damn
idk what to say tbh
sorry for doubting you brocel

Every year is bad for me

Mogs me for having friends.

The exams I did this semester were at least 10 times harder than their previous iterations.