Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thoughts on foids with scars?

Do scars devalue a foid's body?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
S

schex

Greycel
Was basically forced to go to the beach past week (was pure suifuel:feelsrope:) with family but noticed something while foid observing.

Saw this one foid (around 18-20 range) with this massive scar on her stomach and another on her back. Quite sad because minus that she had a good body. Where do foids get the confidence to flaunt such abnormalities?? If it was an incel we'd be labeled even more of an atrocity.

So fellowcels, do you believe scars devalue a foids attractiveness/body? (Say ur answer and reasoning below)

Depends but that's the kind of thing I can like. Better than just boring pretty Normangirl

Yes. Recall that "scarred" holes are as vain as ordinary holes.

I have a large scar on my right leg...no hole has seen it or asked about it.

if she had a decent body otherwise she’s already had sex with 30 plus we’ll endowed men and could no longer feel any of us on this site

pretty much nothing is a liability for foids these days, including scars, severed limbs, acid in the face, etc.

Grey, we are incels, not volcels like you and your IT Reddit friends.

pretty much nothing is a liability for foids these days, including scars, severed limbs, acid in the face, etc.
If it has a hole, someone will orbit it, no matter how ugly or disfigured the toilet may be.

I need to know how she got those scars.