Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today Was Brutal

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
So I went to my usual spot to get some coffee and and omelette and of course there were like 5 different couples in there. Jesus Christ. I finish my food and take my coffee to the beach to finish it. It was a very nice and sunny day, my favorite type of days. On the beach there were sooo many couples walking together and holding hands. Fucking brutal. Then I went to the gym and not one foid was in there. And it was the usual group of guys I see. I then go to work and it was giga brutal seeing all the couples. A good amount of them were dating there looksmatch too. I just wanted to sit in the back and die. Extremely suicide fueling day today

One of the many reasons why I refuse to leave my house. It's bad for mental state.

This is why I hardly go outside, and if I do, its at night

Lifefuel for my islandcel ass. I don't see couples unless I go to the mall or something heh. :feelshaha:

I even don't go outside, normfag are extroverted, judgemental af.

I'd rather stay at home, go outside if i need something to buy