Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too much victim mentality here

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Too much bullshit on this forum. People blaming every terrible event that has ever happened in their life on foids. If you can't succeed in life without a foid, then how do you expect to live a good life with a foid? If you had a foid, how would you even raise a family if you are a unemployed loser who blames society for all your problems ?

Do you honestly think that the only thing holding you back is being unattractive? Stop acting like you are a special snowflake because you are ugly, and that you deserve everything. Life is mostly shitty, and that goes for everyone. So many of you have a warped idea of how the world works, and that everybody who isn't you have it amazing and that your life is so hard, when it really isn't.

Chad, normies, etc, they all have shit in their life that sucks. Nobody wakes up everyday feeling amazing.

Stop acting like you are such a victim because you cant get laid. If you dont enjoy your life, then go kill yourself, nothing is stopping you. But obviously, you haven't killed yourself if you are reading this because you are too much of a pussy, and clingoing on to the little attention you get from posting on online forums and saying that the world is hard. Stop blaming society on everything, you are worse than the niggers who claim that the world is racist and stacked agains them, whilst slinging drugs and being part of crime gangs.

Obviously there are some exceptions. If you are handicapped, or live in a shithole country, then I understand you. But a lot of people here are from developed countries with a decent minimum wage, and yet they are still complaining about how everything is so bad and there is no way for them to feel happy.

If you want to feel happy, then maybe you shouldn't act impulsively and only do the things you want? There is a line between doing what you want to be happy, and self-discipline. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you dont put any work into bettering your life, that goes for everyone.

People who are successful blame themseves, whilst people who are un-successful blame society. You are no better than foids who think they are princesses if you think like this, you fucking monkey.
INB4 crybabies flood the thread, jfl.

INB4 DIDNT READ IT ECT.
ALSO ACTUAL GOOD THREAD DONT RUIN IT I WANT TO HEAR OPINIONS ON THIS

True. But there's no gym for your face or height.

I expected foids to overcome the fact that I'm autistic since they told me foids are just like men but then i figured out they aren't and I'm pissed ok?

It really does all come down to having something to look forward to when you wake up in the morning.
Nobody has that here but i can guarantee you that if the situation was to change tomorrow, at least 50% of the this forums population would feel more optimistic about life.

It really does all come down to having something to look forward to when you wake up in the morning.
Nobody has that here but i can guarantee you that if the situation was to change tomorrow, at least 50% of the this forums population would feel more optimistic about life.

No. They'd then go on complaining about how its not a stacy. Too many delusional fakecel retards on here.

I don't blame my shitty life on foids.

I blame my shitty life on my shitty genetics

I don't blame my shitty life on foids.

I blame my shitty life on my shitty genetics

JFL at thinking ugly people have no way of succeeding in this world

You're right on some points, but I really do think I should point out that even in developed countries with a decent minimum wage, success is not guaranteed even with self-discipline and work ethic.

The virgin-shaming is just completely unnecessary, and it's pretty suspicious for a greycel to do it.

You have internet access, food, water, and a roof over your head???
So? Please don't use the "le kids in africa don't even have that" argument, it's stupid.
Just because im not starving doesn't mean i can't have a dreadful life.

You're right on some points, but I really do think I should point out that even in developed countries with a decent minimum wage, success is not guaranteed even with self-discipline and work ethic.

The virgin-shaming is just completely unnecessary, and it's pretty suspicious for a greycel to do it.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, we all are. The problem is that we cannot blame everything on our bad looks. There are more things to a happy existence than fucking a hole for 12 minutes a day.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, we all are. The problem is that we cannot blame everything on our bad looks. There are more things to a happy existence than fucking a hole for 12 minutes a day.

You only miss what you cannot have. In all honesty, having a foid would solve a lot of my problems. Would improve my social status here in curryland (32 yr old virgin loser here), take care of my sexual needs, provide warmth at night, etc.

You only miss what you cannot have. In all honesty, having a foid would solve a lot of my problems. Would improve my social status here in curryland (32 yr old virgin loser here), take care of my sexual needs, provide warmth at night, etc.

Based take. And yes, I'm sure it would keep you happy for some time, but as always, the grass is greener on the other side.

Based take. And yes, I'm sure it would keep you happy for some time, but as always, the grass is greener on the other side.
True. But iam not the sort of person to feel jealous about some guy fkin a model every night. I only want a foid somewhat close to my looksmatch.

So? Please don't use the "le kids in africa don't even have that" argument, it's stupid.
Just because im not starving doesn't mean i can't have a dreadful life.
150 million people

Based on national reports, it's estimated that no less than 150 million people, or about 2 percent of the world's population, are homeless. However, about 1.6 billion, more than 20 percent of the world's population, may lack adequate housing.
No I wasn't going to use the African kids are starving, this is from Jewgle so idk if it's accurate but imagine being homeless on the street that's what makes me thankful for what I have.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER. FUCKING PATHETIC BLUEPILLED CUCK. GO JERK TO YOUR MOTHER GETTING GANGBANGED BY TYRONES.

Other than being short and doomed to never experience love my life is kinda swag I got money at least

SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER. FUCKING PATHETIC BLUEPILLED CUCK. GO JERK TO YOUR MOTHER GETTING GANGBANGED BY TYRONES.
>SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER. FUCKING PATHETIC BLUEPILLED CUCK. GO JERK TO YOUR MOTHER GETTING GANGBANGED BY TYRONES.
Images   2020 04 02T022533502

Nice April Fools bro.

the fact that my life is shit is not only because of foids, actually that is only a small percentage. It is because i grew in an dysfunctional family, an crappy Eastern Europe society, bad mental health, growing up poor or no money at all. And yes there is also the hypergamous foids and the fall of western values that had turned this world into a freak show. I agree that i have also made a lot if mistakes during my lifetime, but it is absurd to say that the outside world had no impact on my life.

So basically OP is denying the blackpill? Cuck

the fact that my life is shit is not only because of foids, actually that is only a small percentage. It is because i grew in an dysfunctional family, an crappy Eastern Europe society, bad mental health, growing up poor or no money at all. And yes there is also the hypergamous foids and the fall of western values that had turned this world into a freak show. I agree that i have also made a lot if mistakes during my lifetime, but it is absurd to say that the outside world had no impact on my life.
Written like an enlightened gentleman :feelsokman:
Images   2020 04 02T022804809

150 million people

Based on national reports, it's estimated that no less than 150 million people, or about 2 percent of the world's population, are homeless. However, about 1.6 billion, more than 20 percent of the world's population, may lack adequate housing.
No I wasn't going to use the African kids are starving, this is from Jewgle so idk if it's accurate but imagine being homeless on the street that's what makes me thankful for what I have.
I don't really give a shit about what i have, if it weren't for religion and me believeing God is real then i would have roped a long time ago.

S
I don't really give a shit about what i have, if it weren't for religion and me believeing God is real then i would have roped a long time ago.
I don't get it, so are you grateful or ungrateful for what you have fellow religioucel?

Too much bullshit on this forum. People blaming every terrible event that has ever happened in their life on foids.
Not gonna read after that because I don't do that. It is what it is, people only date other people they are attracted to, if anything I hate the game not the players. Plus, I'm hoping that one day I will ascend and become at least normie tier lookswise. So there's definitely a trajectory me and most in here could follow to not longer be incel, but change is hard and meanwhile be here just coping.

Stop acting like you are a special snowflake.
You know what you bluepilled faggot, no one even fucking cares about your retarded ideologies. This is a blackpill forum. Your retarded mentality isn't needed here. Go jerk off your mother getting gangbanged by Tyrones and protect M'ladies from inkwells on a feminist page. FUCKING FAGGOT.

If happy without female in life, then why to sit here at all, just go to MGTOW

You know what you bluepilled faggot, no one even fucking cares about your retarded ideologies. This is a blackpill forum. Your retarded mentality isn't needed here. Go jerk off your mother getting gangbanged by Tyrones and protect M'ladies from inkwells on a feminist page. FUCKING FAGGOT.
Dude... Chill the fuck out :what:

S

I don't get it, so are you grateful or ungrateful for what you have fellow religioucel?
Well i answered your question in the reply already, really for a catgirl i would give it ALL up. The world could become a post nuclear apocalypse but as long as i got her, it would be all ok.
I don't really give a shit about what i have

COPE. Foids and chad have life WAY easier.