Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too much victim mentality here

COPE. Foids and chad have life WAY easier.

No shit you fucking fag, I don't deny that. Women live on tutorial mode, but you shouldnt just throw yourself to the ground and not do anything because your genetics arent chad-level
If happy without female in life, then why to sit here at all, just go to MGTOW

Because MGTOW is denial. The blackpill is true, but we shouldnt give up because of it.

Too much bullshit on this forum. People blaming every terrible event that has ever happened in their life on foids. If you can't succeed in life without a foid, then how do you expect to live a good life with a foid? If you had a foid, how would you even raise a family if you are a unemployed loser who blames society for all your problems ?

Do you honestly think that the only thing holding you back is being unattractive? Stop acting like you are a special snowflake because you are ugly, and that you deserve everything. Life is mostly shitty, and that goes for everyone. So many of you have a warped idea of how the world works, and that everybody who isn't you have it amazing and that your life is so hard, when it really isn't.

Chad, normies, etc, they all have shit in their life that sucks. Nobody wakes up everyday feeling amazing.

Stop acting like you are such a victim because you cant get laid. If you dont enjoy your life, then go kill yourself, nothing is stopping you. But obviously, you haven't killed yourself if you are reading this because you are too much of a pussy, and clingoing on to the little attention you get from posting on online forums and saying that the world is hard. Stop blaming society on everything, you are worse than the niggers who claim that the world is racist and stacked agains them, whilst slinging drugs and being part of crime gangs.

Obviously there are some exceptions. If you are handicapped, or live in a shithole country, then I understand you. But a lot of people here are from developed countries with a decent minimum wage, and yet they are still complaining about how everything is so bad and there is no way for them to feel happy.

If you want to feel happy, then maybe you shouldn't act impulsively and only do the things you want? There is a line between doing what you want to be happy, and self-discipline. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you dont put any work into bettering your life, that goes for everyone.

People who are successful blame themseves, whilst people who are un-successful blame society. You are no better than foids who think they are princesses if you think like this, you fucking monkey.
INB4 crybabies flood the thread, jfl.
images

Laugh at him bruddas

No shit you fucking fag, I don't deny that. Women live on tutorial mode, but you shouldnt just throw yourself to the ground and not do anything because your genetics arent chad-level

Because MGTOW is denial. The blackpill is true, but we shouldnt give up because of it.
I never said I do. I’m just saying that we are oppressed

Do you honestly think that the only thing holding you back is being unattractive?
YES it is. Every fucking hole on this planet is superficial as fuck, retarded faggot. Ugly men are discriminated against since the day they are born. Your retarded low IQ pea sized brain won't get it because you are on bluepill steroids.
Life is mostly shitty, and that goes for everyone.
Are you fucking kidding me faggot? Holes live life on the tutorial mode. Chads are celebrated just for existing. We are the ones who are dealing with this unfairness because we are born as subhumans, stupid cuck.
But obviously, you haven't killed yourself if you are reading this because you are too much of a pussy, and clingoing on to the little attention you get from posting on online forums and saying that the world is hard. Stop blaming society on everything, you are worse than the niggers who claim that the world is racist and stacked agains them, whilst slinging drugs and being part of crime gangs.
You crossed the line here motherfucker. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE SIMP.
There is a line between doing what you want to be happy, and self-discipline. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you dont put any work into bettering your life, that goes for everyone.
"That goes for everyone" FUCK YOU. Holes just spread their legs and get everything for free. Chads are blessed since their birth. And you have the fucking audacity to spew this bullshit about working hard. FUCKING FAGGOT.

YES it is. Every fucking hole on this planet is superficial as fuck, retarded faggot. Ugly men are discriminated against since the day they are born. Your retarded low IQ pea sized brain won't get it because you are on bluepill steroids.

Are you fucking kidding me faggot? Holes live life on the tutorial mode. Chads are celebrated just for existing. We are the ones who are dealing with this unfairness because we are born as subhumans, stupid cuck.

"That goes for everyone" FUCK YOU. Holes just spread their legs and get everything for free. Chads are blessed since their birth. And you have the fucking audacity to spew this bullshit about working hard. FUCKING FAGGOT.

You dont have to suck up to holes and chads to live life lmao. I'm a millionaire in my country, and Im a truecel, thoughts?

Also, stop being a pathetic victim. You are right that we are discriminated against, but getting good grades, getting into a good uni and getting a good job isnt chad exclusive, you fucking brainlet. You clearly have 0 experience in jobs, you fucking useless retard.

Last edited:

April 1st always brings these types of threads, I think I'll just go to chat for the rest of the day pewpew.

You dont have to suck up to holes and chads to live life lmao. I'm a millionaire in my country, and Im a truecel, thoughts?

Also, stop being a pathetic victim. You are right that we are discriminated against, but getting good grades, getting into a good uni and getting a good job isnt chad exclusive, you fucking brainlet. You clearly have 0 experience in jobs, you fucking useless retard.
You are not a truecel faggot. You are a bluepilled retard larping as an incel. And you seriously expect me to believe all this shit?

And you have the audacity to call me a brainlet you retarded graycel faggot. Can't you fucking read? My age is clearly mentioned on my profile. I'm 20. I'm not a fucking larping old fart like you. I'm still studying. The question of me having job experience is irrelevant, you retarded faggot.

You can't even fucking read and you expect me to believe that a retard like you is a millionaire. JFL cuck.

Edit : Massive bragging that you are a millionaire. REPORTED.
I wasn't even asking you to read faggot. Didn't even mention your name in it, you attention seeking whore.

Last edited:
OP if I catch you in the street I’m beating the shit out of you

its easier to be a victim, so i choose to be the victim deal with it faggot

Legit good thread, read every word

OY VEY, GET BACK ON THE HAMSTER WHEEL

I’m just postmaxxin , don’t mind me

Nice April Fools bro.

I hope it is a joke but he put a lot of effort into it, so I do think it is a joke...

If you had a foid, how would you even raise a family if you are a unemployed loser who blames society for all your problems ?

I have to interfere here since the work environment is heavily influenced by females. Females have the upper hand. According to official news, young females out-earn young men. In East Germany for example, females earn 18% more money than men. Men general have a hard time to find a job due to the general competition, females being preferred, reduced working hours and because of immigration which means that you even have to compete for low-level work.

Stop acting like you are a special snowflake because you are ugly, and that you deserve everything.

I get from where you are coming from, but explaining your situation and general circumstance has nothing to do with whining nor with the so called ''entitlement'' meme. You can apply this ''entitlement'' meme on everything else. According to this nonsense, nobody is entitled to anything..

Stop acting like you are such a victim because you cant get laid. If you dont enjoy your life, then go kill yourself, nothing is stopping you.

You know very well that the suicide rate of men is much higher than compared to females.

If you want to feel happy, then maybe you shouldn't act impulsively and only do the things you want? There is a line between doing what you want to be happy, and self-discipline. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you dont put any work into bettering your life, that goes for everyone.

You are making an assumption here by saying that most people here did not even try. I would say it is quite the opposite. Men in general are the ones who have to try much harder in order to succeed at life and despite the fact they put a lot of effort into something, there is still a high chance to fail at it.

People here are literally trying to do their best. I mean just go to Looksmax for example. Men in general are trying their best to create the best possible outcome for themselves:
- Hitting the gym
- Doing general exercises
- Diet
- Supplements
- Surgery
- Working hard at your job
- Trying to find a job
- Study a subject
- Trying to get good at a specific hobby
- Trying to become more social
- Approach females
...and so on

What are we supposed to do here? Females have to do literally nothing of it and people are just pointing out the truth here.

I'm a millionaire in my country, and Im a truecel, thoughts?

And here we have it. This is why you can talk like this. If I would take everything away from you, you would not think like this anymore.
Also, this is nothing but a humblebrag here.

I hope it is a joke but he put a lot of effort into it, so I do think it is a joke...

I have to interfere here since the work environment is heavily influenced by females. Females have the upper hand. According to official news, young females out-earn young men. In East Germany for example, females earn 18% more money than men. Men general have a hard time to find a job due to the general competition, females being preferred, reduced working hours and because of immigration which means that you even have to compete for low-level work.

I get from where you are coming from, but explaining your situation and general circumstance has nothing to do with whining nor with the so called ''entitlement'' meme. You can apply this ''entitlement'' meme on everything else. According to this nonsense, nobody is entitled to anything..

You know very well that the suicide rate of men is much higher than compared to females.

You are making an assumption here by saying that most people here did not even try. I would say it is quite the opposite. Men in general are the ones who have to try much harder in order to succeed at life and despite the fact they put a lot of effort into something, there is still a high chance to fail at it.

People here are literally trying to do their best. I mean just go to Looksmax for example. Men in general are trying their best to create the best possible outcome for themselves:
- Hitting the gym
- Diet
- Supplements
- Surgery
- Trying to find a job
- Study a subject
- Approach females
...and so on

What are we supposed to do here? Females have to do literally nothing of it and people are just pointing out the truth here.

And here we have it. This is why you can talk like this. If I would take everything away from you, you would not think like this anymore.
Also, this is nothing but a humblebrag here.
You forgot to mention driving. How can your life be better when you can't even drive in a country that heavily relies on it?

wah wah ur a victim wah wah

Getting a job isn't impossible. Finding shit to do in life isn't impossible. People need to stop seeing themselves as victims.

Also, stop saying everything is a brag. You sound like a butthurt faggot who can't muster up the courage to do anything meaningful with your life :)

You forgot to mention driving. How can your life be better when you can't even drive in a country that heavily relies on it?

I actually did mention it but I deleted this point because people get triggered by it. As far as I know, he is also capable of driving and has a car. He basically has a decent life besides females, this is why he can talk like this.

Driving is indeed one of the msot important factos yet some people here dismiss the topic.

I actually did mention it but I deleted this point because people get triggered by it. As far as I know, he is also capable of driving and has a car. He basically has a decent life besides females, this is why he can talk like this.

Driving is indeed one of the msot important factos yet some people here dismiss the topic.

Im still a ugly motherfucker, which according to most people here apparently means you have to live a shit life, so what exactly is your point? You are probably the biggest victim on here, crying about not being able to drive car, jfl.

I tried to explain my point while you give me only this nonsense as a reply? You did not provide any argument at all.

Getting a job isn't impossible. Finding shit to do in life isn't impossible. People need to stop seeing themselves as victims.

It has literally nothing to do with a victim mentality. I am actually not sure if you are trolling or serious here because you are simply denying the current state of the work environment despite the fact that even official media back up my statements.

Also, stop saying everything is a brag. You sound like a butthurt faggot who can't muster up the courage to do anything meaningful with your life :)

Sorry but you really sounds like a bluepilled faggot here. I explained every point I made and yes, you actually did brag about it:
''make an ostensibly modest or self-deprecating statement with the actual intention of drawing attention to something of which one is proud.''

''I am rich in my country... but I am such a trucel brah'' - This is literally the definition of humbebrag.

I agree with almost everything you said, I just want to point out that many don't have the incentive to do so, they become successful and work hard in school and compare the foids who make $100k by selling feet pics, it's just society has evolved into such an ego-centric shit hole and most know everything is cope and believe in sub8 knowing by whatever they do in life it won't matter since they'll never be loved or in a real relationship without having to betabux or do something they don't consider fair, but in realty this shit ain't fair at all.

I’m a victim of weak genetics and abusive parents :feelsmage:

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, we all are. The problem is that we cannot blame everything on our bad looks. There are more things to a happy existence than fucking a hole for 12 minutes a day.
There are more things, but without having sex, all becomes meaningless. But i agree that too many people blame EVERYTHING on looks.
Their video game skills, their social skills, the financial status.
Meanwhile world top 100 richest men are all incels pretty much

Fair enough. I know a lot of the fault for my situation lies with me. Society isn't without fault though. I don't believe I would have been an incel if I was born in the third world or even 30 years earlier in my own country.

First of all,if you are a bluepilled LARPer,kill yourself faggot.Obviously foids and chads can have problems,but comparing them to Inceldom...there are people who have it worse than incels too...wow didn't know.Do you think incels can have a normal life? being laughed at,bullied,excluded and undesired is normal to you? JFL.You are right in some points,incels should't LDAR everyday,but it is their choice.Just live life the best you can theory.

Im still a ugly motherfucker, which according to most people here apparently means you have to live a shit life, so what exactly is your point? You are probably the biggest victim on here, crying about not being able to drive car, jfl.

I already made my point but it seems that you missed it. Once again:

You have a decent life besides females, that is why you can talk like this, which is fine for you but once again; stop trying to apply your current circumstance on everybody else.

You are probably the biggest victim on here, crying about not being able to drive car, jfl.

It has nothing to do with your ''victim mentality''. The only problem here is you because you are the one who is actually talking about it and you made it into a topic. ''Muuhh stop seeing yourself as a victim brah'' - Is not an argument.

- Hitting the gym
- Diet
- Supplements
- Surgery
- Trying to find a job
- Study a subject
- Approach females
...and so on

High IQ post. Women out do men in every aspect pretty much. Feminism and hypergamy has destroyed our society.
isnt your life shit? why else would you post on an incel forum?

We are victims. I approached more women than you ever will. Am i not victim to bad genetics and ugly face?

Last edited:
I don't even want foids now. My major problem is with normies and chads though. Because they treat me like some of shit and always stomp on me. Foids cannot ruin your careers and ambitions, they are too weak and powerless for that. But low tier ugly men also have to face constant let down from the society. Maybe if you have good non toxic friends then you can do something.
Chad, normies, etc, they all have shit in their life that sucks. Nobody wakes up everyday feeling amazing.
Don't be a fool. They have much better lives than low tier men. Yes every one has their own problems. But there is a difference between american kid not getting his favorite burger and an african kid not even having an oppurtinity to eat.

Last edited:
I agree tbh
Being ugly doesn't stop necessarily stop you from accomplishing other things

Tried that stuff for 7 years. Didn't do anything.

I can only blame my shitty genetics tbh.

Better close the forum boyos, this guy has us beat.

didn't read because foids dislike me

Dude stfu and fuck off. Who on here blames being unemployed on foids or anything along those lines? Send me the links to the posts and i will apologize

I don't think OP understands that lookism is not just perpetrated by foids but by soyciety as a whole

it's not just dating, every aspect of your life is hindered because of lookism

what point is there in contributing to society if they spit on me and treat me like trash

Yep the self-victimization is quite excessive on this site.

OP is a fucking millionaire faggot who believes in the fair world fallacy and wants to brag at people that working your way out to wageslave is for everyone. This cocksucker is probably an ITcel infiltrator lucky enough to have a good paying job because of his parents and wanks his guts out until he doesn't lust anymore. I'd personally cripple your ass richfag. It never began for us, at anything.

Last edited:
Hey OP

your tmog looks like shite and season 4 was almost a decade ago.

post a current character pick or youe ass will be relocated to netherstorm.

Also dont confuse self deprication with victim sjw mentality.

tbh incels.co is not a debate site, its a cope site. its purpose is to have a safe space for incels. Most incels who come here are mentally damaged from whatevers happened in their lives. The more serious incels like the ones who work on the wiki etc dont even come on here because they are still sane enough to have conversations

I already made my point but it seems that you missed it. Once again:

You have a decent life besides females, that is why you can talk like this, which is fine for you but once again; stop trying to apply your current circumstance on everybody else.

It has nothing to do with your ''victim mentality''. The only problem here is you because you are the one who is actually talking about it and you made it into a topic. ''Muuhh stop seeing yourself as a victim brah'' - Is not an argument.
Based. The license pill really is something a lot don't get

Yes it is if you're born with low IQ, male, poor and with mental illness. Minimum wage jobs require connections and being NT everywhere in the world, and its impossible for me to get a job, shelter, or even disability benefits because I live in a neoliberal country. Ive applied to 400
minwage places and not a single one has called me back. Im incapable of socializing to get connections because of my genetic lakc of confidence and social retardation. Im right for blaming this dogshit society for not allowing me to get a single entry level job to survive. I dont want to kill myself. Society is killing me from my lack of ability to afford food, clean water, shelter and rudimentary healthcare while guaranteeing it to all foids.

Fuck you you privileged NT faggot. Eat shit.