Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too much victim mentality here

If foids don’t want the blame they should stop ruining my life

Ban all graycels on sight

I get it but dont you think we have tried doing that and we have been doing that since a very long time, At some point in life there will be a urge to be with a significant other. Its not easy to lead a life of isolation. Just hope we dont run out of patience.

8379D4EA 52AE 4ADB B3C0 0782F2652372

>he thinks us giving up on dating means we give up on everything
>he thinks us getting sad about uncontrollable variables means we give up on everything

unbased

I get it but dont you think we have tried doing that and we have been doing that since a very long time, At some point in life there will be a urge to be with a significant other. Its not easy to lead a life of isolation. Just hope we dont run out of patience.
Reported.

Too much bullshit on this forum. People blaming every terrible event that has ever happened in their life on foids. If you can't succeed in life without a foid, then how do you expect to live a good life with a foid? If you had a foid, how would you even raise a family if you are a unemployed loser who blames society for all your problems ?

Do you honestly think that the only thing holding you back is being unattractive? Stop acting like you are a special snowflake because you are ugly, and that you deserve everything. Life is mostly shitty, and that goes for everyone. So many of you have a warped idea of how the world works, and that everybody who isn't you have it amazing and that your life is so hard, when it really isn't.

Chad, normies, etc, they all have shit in their life that sucks. Nobody wakes up everyday feeling amazing.

Stop acting like you are such a victim because you cant get laid. If you dont enjoy your life, then go kill yourself, nothing is stopping you. But obviously, you haven't killed yourself if you are reading this because you are too much of a pussy, and clingoing on to the little attention you get from posting on online forums and saying that the world is hard. Stop blaming society on everything, you are worse than the niggers who claim that the world is racist and stacked agains them, whilst slinging drugs and being part of crime gangs.

Obviously there are some exceptions. If you are handicapped, or live in a shithole country, then I understand you. But a lot of people here are from developed countries with a decent minimum wage, and yet they are still complaining about how everything is so bad and there is no way for them to feel happy.

If you want to feel happy, then maybe you shouldn't act impulsively and only do the things you want? There is a line between doing what you want to be happy, and self-discipline. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you dont put any work into bettering your life, that goes for everyone.

People who are successful blame themseves, whilst people who are un-successful blame society. You are no better than foids who think they are princesses if you think like this, you fucking monkey.
INB4 crybabies flood the thread, jfl.
Agree tbh

Spoken like a true rank one.

>he thinks us giving up on dating means we give up on everything
>he thinks us getting sad about uncontrollable variables means we give up on everything

unbased

Have you even looked around this forum? I dont care if you give up dating, its ovER anyway, but some people think that they should perma-ldar because they cant get a gf and then complain about life not being fair, kek
Spoken like a true rank one.

:feelzez:
Fuck you you privileged NT faggot. Eat shit.

Giga-retard, Im only commenting on physical looks.
Ban for blackpill?.. I thought this is a forum for incels...

I agree 100% with the blackpill. I just think too many people use it as an excuse to not do shit, and then complain about life not being fair, jfl
For gay posting, enjoy the ban !

Get dabbed on
Hey OP

your tmog looks like shite and season 4 was almost a decade ago.

post a current character pick or youe ass will be relocated to netherstorm.

Also dont confuse self deprication with victim sjw mentality.

:feelzez:

Last edited:
OP is a fucking millionaire faggot who believes in the fair world fallacy and wants to brag at people that working your way out to wageslave is for everyone. This cocksucker is probably an ITcel infiltrator lucky enough to have a good paying job because of his parents and wanks his guts out until he doesn't lust anymore. I'd personally cripple your ass richfag. It never began for us, at anything.

My father has depression and autism, my mother left him early for a better looking guy. I was bullied in school my entire life and had to switch 5 times. Imagine thinking that being ugly = everything is over.

Look at the forbes list, faggot.

My father has depression and autism, my mother left him early for a better looking guy. I was bullied in school my entire life and had to switch 5 times. Imagine thinking that being ugly = everything is over.

Look at the forbes list, faggot.
Not from being ugly, but on top of that having other disadvantages and normies competing with you.

I need to think about it

April fools or not, I'll bite.

Speaking for myself:

Too much bullshit on this forum. People blaming every terrible event that has ever happened in their life on foids. If you can't succeed in life without a foid, then how do you expect to live a good life with a foid? If you had a foid, how would you even raise a family if you are a unemployed loser who blames society for all your problems ?

I'm employed at not one, but two companies. And I'm pretty good at my job. My salary isn't good, but is not the worst possible for a wageslave either.
I'm confident I'd be an excellent father figure as well.

Do you honestly think that the only thing holding you back is being unattractive?
Yes. Otherwise, I would even be able to get a girlfriend at this point. Some foids, prior to seeing my face, even told me I was a nice person to talk to.

Stop acting like you are a special snowflake because you are ugly, and that you deserve everything.

Yeah, I'm entitled even though my lookmatched foid, and some of them even under my looks level (that I would *still* date), only chase after CHADs and high tier men and completely ignores my existence simply because I don't meet their INSANE expectations in terms of physical appearance.

Life is mostly shitty, and that goes for everyone. So many of you have a warped idea of how the world works, and that everybody who isn't you have it amazing and that your life is so hard, when it really isn't.

it isn't shitty for foids and high tier men. So that's about 60% of the population, so we're the minority here. Foids in special literally just need to exist to get money,sex and validation, as unattractive as they can be.

Chad, normies, etc, they all have shit in their life that sucks. Nobody wakes up everyday feeling amazing.
First world problems. They can still get needs we can't get (sex and peer validation) in their "shitty" lives, while we get none of that and have a life just as shit as theirs (supposing their lives are actually shit).

Stop acting like you are such a victim because you cant get laid.
It's not just because I can't get laid, but also because I can't get dates and because people IRL refuse my friendship because they perceive me as weird (by my face alone).

If you dont enjoy your life, then go kill yourself, nothing is stopping you.
Argumentum ad baculum. Just because I don't feel satisfied with my life itself doesn't mean I can't find small sources of enjoyment from it. But it's like living mentally crippled, and it doesn't mean I have to accept the way it is. I unfortunately rely on other people to do my job, *to get a job*, to try to get companionship, sex and such. So the source of my dissatisfaction with life are other people, since they can't provide me what I would need to fullfill my enjoyment for shallow reasons, and I feel in the right to criticize them for it.

But obviously, you haven't killed yourself if you are reading this because you are too much of a pussy, and clingoing on to the little attention you get from posting on online forums and saying that the world is hard. Stop blaming society on everything, you are worse than the niggers who claim that the world is racist and stacked agains them, whilst slinging drugs and being part of crime gangs.
YES, SOCIETY IS THE PROBLEM. Otherwise I would land on better jobs because people would actually validate my fucking work instead of my autism spectrum or my looks, and women would actually provide me companionship and sex by seeing past my physical appearance. Like I said before, prior to seeing my face they treat me just fine.
Obviously there are some exceptions. If you are handicapped, or live in a shithole country, then I understand you.
That's my case.

But a lot of people here are from developed countries with a decent minimum wage, and yet they are still complaining about how everything is so bad and there is no way for them to feel happy.
Provide them whatever the fuck they want and they will shut the fuck up about it.

If you want to feel happy, then maybe you shouldn't act impulsively and only do the things you want? There is a line between doing what you want to be happy, and self-discipline. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you dont put any work into bettering your life, that goes for everyone.
I'm Involuntary Celibate for a reason, I want sex, i want dates, I want companionship, and I can't get it. So I'm not doing everything I want. I have discipline, I'm not a NEET, I pay taxes and a think I deserve a little better.
People who are successful blame themseves, whilst people who are un-successful blame society.
Because the sky is the only limit for successful people. They can get nearly whatever the fuck they want already, so the only real challenges are the ones they set for themselves, so THAT's why they blame themselves when they fail. They are not in the real need to prove anything to others, but themselves.
You are no better than foids who think they are princesses if you think like this, you fucking monkey.
Speaking for myself: I don't want to be a special snowflake, and I don't want a "young hot Stacy JB GF" like some other Incels here. I just want a fucking normal life, where people can see me past my looks, where I can score dates with average looking foids normally like any normie and without requiring to be a GOD ON EARTH to achieve so.

Last edited: