Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Took IQ test

11872.jpg

Considering I failed pretty much everything in school and I'm awful at mathematics I don't believe this is very accurate. Make sure you actually have a low IQ before you rope.

Iq

so um my iq is actually fairly consistent :whatfeels:
Kms

I guessed every question and got 95 JFL it's over for you boyo

too high iq to be allowed to live in society :kys: but not high enough to be smart enough to discover/invent something :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
View attachment 68619

I took an IQ test and that's the result.My IQ is 95.
`At 95, you are slightly below average. In percentile terms, 95 falls at 36.9441404206%. That mean if you are in a room of 100 people, about 63 people will be more intelligent than you and the rest less intelligent than you.`

That's mean I got intelligence mogged like physical mogging is not enough
http://test.mensa.no/
My IQ is 80 despite being Huwhite

1. Online IQ tests are complete nonsense (i.e., not real).
2. In my experience, there is no one IQ. I actually had mine tested twice. There is a verbal and nonverbal (I guess visual/spatial) score. My verbal dwarfed my nonverbal. I actually read that that can be a sign of autism, funny enough. I'm not quite autistic, though. I'm just self-conscious because I'm ugly and people treated me like a loser from a young age as a result.

If you ever take a test and one of the questions they ask you is, "what's the main material in glass," you're taking an IQ Test.

So whenever I hear someone give one number for an IQ, I assume they're making it up, because in my experience, that's not how it works.

I couldn’t sit still long enough to do that test. I got a score of 97 but I only answered 20 questions. Probably would have gotten around 105 if I had answered them all, that’s what I tested for before.

I guessed every single question asap and got 95.

Boyos... I have some bad news