Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Top post on r/foreveralonewomen: "Chad asked me out but I chickened"

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/10mix1b/a_guy_i_like_asked_me_out_but_i_chickened/

Femcel problems: "Chad asked me out but I was so nervous that I just told him maybe next week teehee I'm so awkward and have social anxiety:foidSoy:"

Truecel problems: "No one has ever shown me any kind of love or warmth at any point in my entire life. I've had enough of this cold, uncaring world and I've now decided I'm finally going to end it all by blowing my brains out against the wall with a shotgun leaving my corpse to be discovered 8 months from now by the IRS"

Even land whales can get dick if they wanted. Women aren't in relationships because of their own choice. Even ugly land whale foids nowadays have overly high standards and overly inflated egos on the kind of men they deserve. They're single because they don't want to settle with their looksmatch.

She was flabbergasted that Chad would ask out a disgusting cumrag like her. Juggernaut law confirmed.

men cannot have their own subreddit but foids can have their own subreddit where they complain about non existent problems

yeah I'm sure any of us would reject a Stacy in a fit of panic

Last edited:
Stacy I have a crush on asked me out today but I chickened out and said maybe next week.

Sure I can just ask her back next week and it's perfect, but still forever alone just like men tihi

Truecel problems: "No one has ever shown me any kind of love or warmth at any point in my entire life. I've had enough of this cold, uncaring world and I've now decided I'm finally going to end it all by blowing my brains out against the wall with a shotgun leaving my corpse to be discovered 8 months from now by the IRS"
edgy but based

Reminder that all "female incels" are like this
person-sundae-kids

male subs don't have posts like these btw. it's always "femcels" making them

male subs don't have posts like these btw. it's always "femcels" making them

i really dont understand how u can have free sex and still call urself forever alone. I haven't talked to a woman outside my family in over a year

i really dont understand how u can have free sex and still call urself forever alone. I haven't talked to a woman outside my family in over a year
I haven't talked to a woman aside from relatives since 4th grade

Even land whales can get dick if they wanted. Women aren't in relationships because of their own choice. Even ugly land whale foids nowadays have overly high standards and overly inflated egos on the kind of men they deserve. They're single because they don't want to settle with their looksmatch.

holy shit are their lives seriously this easy

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/10mix1b/a_guy_i_like_asked_me_out_but_i_chickened/

Femcel problems: "Chad asked me out but I was so nervous that I just told him maybe next week teehee I'm so awkward and have social anxiety:foidSoy:"

Lmaoo

"bu-but we're just as trucels as you and even more silly inkwell":foidSoy:

Femscum will never know what the word celibate means they need to quit playing games.