Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tribute Thread to Saint Schery6

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Female nature killed him, a girl tried to play him and his emotions like a fiddle for her entertainment, taking advantage of his desperation and autism to mercilessly dump and friendzone him a day later, that was his breaking point after years of bullying he endured where he lost his will to live and jumped in front of a train.

May he ascend in the next life and fuck a dozen virgin JB latinas in incellah!

You deserved a better life, not one in a manlet spiccel body and non NT tormented mind my late friends, may your gentle soul rest peacefully as you wait to disembark to the next life.

HIS BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS FOIDS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fuck his family for profiting off his death though

Almost 2 months have passed since his death, but we will not forget his name, Diego Peña to his friends and Schery6 to all of us here.

@Incelius Savage @Grim_Reaper

I wrote a thread about him that i still need to post sometime

May his soul rest in peace

"Softmaxxed incel" That's for sure. Killing yourself over a hole, can't get any softer than that.

I WILL KILL ALL FOIDS ON PLANET BLYAAAAATT

May he rest and be blessed

he didnt rope over a foid or "muh female nature" he roped because of that retarded looksmax.org site pushing him to the edge when his life was already subpar to begin with. that site honestly needs to be shut down
He roped the week the foid friendzoned him

Normie, fakecel, and latinx. He can not be canonized. Sainthood denied

Total Spic Death tbh tbqh

Everybody quote a based reply Schery6 made to you. I'll start
that's not normie small talk

this is:
"I just broke up with my girl nigga"
"SHEEEIITTT NIGGGA did you see that bitch at the party with a nice ass??""
"SHEEEEITTTT"

See women as objects so there is no emotion involved