Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: anything bad that happens to you is seen as a good thing by everyone else

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Of course the main reason being... your face. Even if you've never done anything to bother anyone and just keep to yourself, it won't matter. Say you get mugged by Tyrone after school and somehow your classmates find out, do you think they'll feel sorry for you? Do you think your Stacy teacher will feel sorry for you? Hell no! They will just laugh at your pathetic ugly ass face because they don't care what happens to subhumans. Same goes for the feds aswell, they will not care if you are in mortal danger by psycho Chad or Tyrone. But atleast your family cares right...? WRONG! Your mother, father & Chad/Stacy siblings constantly wish you should die a long agonizing death simply because your subhuman ass has tainted the family tree and you were dealt the worst genetic combinations possible. You are on your own and always will be, it's over.

Last edited:
This, although it has part of reality, sounds a bit like a bait.

This, although it has part of reality, sounds a bit like a bait.
How is it bait? If you are treated by normies as one of their own, you are a mentalcel

Last edited:
How is it bait? If you are treated by normies as one of their own, you are a fakecel

I'm convinced the majority of the site doesn't even know what incel even means.

How is it bait? If you are treated by normies as one of their own, you are a fakecel
Wait, are you trying to say that if you have friends, you're a fakecel? You must be kidding, several members here have IRL norm friends and are not having sex.

I mean, a truecel if you get crappy deals, but I think you're exaggerating something the way you describe it.

They greatly enjoy our suffering

Wait, are you trying to say that if you have friends, you're a fakecel? You must be kidding, several members here have IRL norm friends and are not having sex.

I mean, a truecel if you get crappy deals, but I think you're exaggerating something the way you describe it.
I'm convinced the majority of the site doesn't even know what incel even means.
There, i fixed my terminology. But my statement still stands
As a dirty scummy subhuman ugly I am expected to just accept my fate. I am supposed to suffer for their entertainment. How dare I step out of line and not learn my place.
Can heavily relate.

Everyone around me laughs when bad shit happens to me.

Can relate, i hate my life

relatable as fuck the last time i had people around me was back in school

every time i'd get my parents called or got the worst grade possible and didn't pass everyone saw that as good and laughed at me

Oh without a doubt. Our suffering is sheer entertainment for other people. Lets say I get randomly attacked by a good looking guy. Or just a guy that mogs me. Every time it happens, no one really cares, if I get hit they're all impressed and throw him validation. If I put them on the ground etc, im suddenly the bad guy and a horrible person for daring to defend myself. As a dirty scummy subhuman ugly I am expected to just accept my fate. I am supposed to suffer for their entertainment. How dare I step out of line and not learn my place.
This.

jfl saying normies are your friends. They don’t give a shit about you. Normies will instantly switch up on you for a girl or when they see you being bullied they won’t do shit. They are only “friends” with you to feel better about themselves because they see themselves as superior to you.

jfl saying normies are your friends. They don’t give a shit about you. Normies will instantly switch up on you for a girl or when they see you being bullied they won’t do shit. They are only “friends” with you to feel better about themselves because they see themselves as superior to you.
Exactly

Some of this is an exaggeration; I don't think family members wish "long, agonizing deaths" on their incel relatives. More likely they just wish they'd go away quietly.

But I can relate to normies laughing when bad things happen to me.