Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: you don’t have the energy required to make posts

Celius

Celius

-
You’re too tired to even bother writing anything of value so you just make the “stopped reading” “joined [insert OP’s date]” “water is wet” comments and quote everyone you agree without adding anything over and over again cause you’re too defeated and suicidal to even think of anything to say.

Fucking fakecel normies here postmaxx like their life depends on it as if rotting here is an achievement for them.

Last edited:
same

cba to make or read posts

558 posts in 5 days? Nobody forces you to post here man, if you don't enjoy what you say don't say it. Also 100 posts a day is above and beyond postmaxing.

The truth is there are many "water is wet" posts, especially when the blackpill has analyzed most, if not all, of the foids' behavior and desire variables and patterns.

Sometimes I write reflective posts, but it is difficult to create an intellectual debate about it.

In the end, as long as brocels aren't braincucked larping, let them cope and seethe as they wish.

i was like you when i was cumbrain but im on nofap day 1 now

You’re too tired to even bother writing anything of value so you just make the “stopped reading” “joined [insert OP’s date]” “water is wet” comments over and over again cause you’re too defeated and suicidal to even think of anything to say.

Fucking fakecel normies here postmaxx like their life depends on it as if rotting here is an achievement for them.
:feelsYall:

wow i thought i was the only one who's like this, i had my account for a year now and I'm still a greycel because i'm too lazy to write posts most of the time :feelskek:.
and then you have 2023 sewers postmaxxer normie fakecels calling me GrAY :feelsping:.

wow i thought i was the only one who's like this, i had my account for a year now and I'm still a greycel because i'm too lazy to write posts most of the time :feelskek:.
and then you have 2023 sewers postmaxxer normie fakecels calling me GrAY :feelsping:.
Not posting for months is the ultimate blackpill

you make like 5 threads a day nigga

Whenever I make a thread, most of the time they come out like bullet point slideshows.

i probably make 2 or 3 threads every week or so.

i don't feel like posting anything since i don't think people will be interested in reading what i have to say but i still like to post on other people's threads.

I'm unable to make posts anywhere outside the sewers

The truth is there are many "water is wet" posts, especially when the blackpill has analyzed most, if not all, of the foids' behavior and desire variables and patterns.

Sometimes I write reflective posts, but it is difficult to create an intellectual debate about it.

In the end, as long as brocels aren't braincucked larping, let them cope and seethe as they wish.
half the posts here are deserving of response "water is wet" they repeat the exact same shit that's been repeated a million times

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back