Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Inexplicable paranormal shit happens to you frequently

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
One time it was the middle of the night and I was just laying on my bed browsing my laptop in pitch black darkness when a light from directly outside my window lit up the entire room out of nowhere. I couldn't see what was out there because the window was covered by blinds but the light was still strong enough to illuminate the entire space. The brightness was also bizarrely sliding up and down as if someone was adjusting it on a scale

I just ran out of the room and spent like a minute trying to think of what to do. I ended up looking out into the back yard and even going out to investigate a bit and there was no trace of whatever was causing that light. There was no signs of forced entry so whatever it was would have needed to climb over the fence in order to get in

There was also another instance where it was 3 AM and it was really hot and the air conditioning in my room didn't work so I opened my window and a few minutes later I started hearing creepy distorted noises of a man laughing to himself echoing distantly from the hills outside. I closed that shit instantly and decided I'd rather just deal with the heat. I've also heard what sounded like the voice of a woman shrieking although that could have been coyotes

Another thing I've experienced is bizarre unnatural agitating smells and fragrances that nobody else can smell seeping into my room that won't dissipate or go away even after leaving the window open or AC running for hours. I would sometimes physically leave the house just to get away from them but I could never find what was causing them and everybody else insisted there was nothing there

Last edited:
Ghosts know that no one cares about you so they fuck with you

Same thing happens with me except it's all in PATHS

i often hear random noises in my room wall, television and windows, only happens when i'm alone

Truecel trait, nothing paranormal happens to you because not even ghosts want anything to do with you.

I don't understand what any of the stuff you describe has to do with being incel

nothing paranormal ever happened to me in my entire life
only guys who ever told me paranormal stories are known liars and larpers so all of that shit is big larp or delusion

only reality exists and its fucking dark and unfair, deal with it
This is what normies tell themselves as a cope because they cant handle the truth :feelskek: :feelskek: "Bro yiour just delusional and have schizophrenia!:soy:"

whatever you dumb idiot keep beleiving in ghosts vampires and whatever other bullshit it wont change the fact you are just an incel living a fucking miserable life
Seethe

PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS
NOW!!! :bluepill::redpill::blackpill::whitepill:

One time it was the middle of the night and I was just laying on my bed browsing my laptop in pitch black darkness when a light from directly outside my window lit up the entire room out of nowhere. I couldn't see what was out there because the window was covered by blinds but the light was still strong enough to illuminate the entire space. The brightness was also bizarrely sliding up and down as if someone was adjusting it on a scale

I just ran out of the room and spent like a minute trying to think of what to do. I ended up looking out into the back yard and even going out to investigate a bit and there was no trace of whatever was causing that light. There was no signs of forced entry so whatever it was would have needed to climb over the fence in order to get in

There was also another instance where it was 3 AM and it was really hot and the air conditioning in my room didn't work so I opened my window and a few minutes later I started hearing creepy distorted noises of a man laughing to himself echoing distantly from the hills outside. I closed that shit instantly and decided I'd rather just deal with the heat. I've also heard what sounded like the voice of a woman shrieking although that could have been coyotes

Another thing I've experienced is bizarre unnatural agitating smells and fragrances that nobody else can smell seeping into my room that won't dissipate or go away even after leaving the window open or AC running for hours. I would sometimes physically leave the house just to get away from them but I could never find what was causing them and everybody else insisted there was nothing there
creepy. i remember when i was alone in the house and the door to my room just pushed itself open. scary af

nothing paranormal ever happened to me in my entire life
only guys who ever told me paranormal stories are known liars and larpers so all of that shit is big larp or delusion

only reality exists and its fucking dark and unfair, deal with it
Your life is boring as fuck

Brutal it’s 5 am and can’t sleep in someone else’s house and I read this

I always know exactly whats going to happen in the near future. It's always an exact prediction that pops in my head and then it plays precisely as I thought. At this point I've just accepted that it is something real.

Most paranormal shit that happened to me it was when I was 9 years old, I get up from my bed, needing to take a piss, get out my room look at the end of the hallway, see humanoid silver figure with a square head crawling like a kid in the ground but with the size of a adult, I was shitless and entered the bathroom, taking a piss I stay there for the next 20 minutes thinking if it was real, realize must have seen things, I get out of the bathroom, look there again, it is still there but now it seems to be looking at me, immediately burst trough my parents room screaming in fear and tell them what happened, my catholic mother called a priest the next week to baptize the house.

You have roaches in your wall burn your wall and your house

Paranormal stuff ( especially when fear is present ) may be related to negative spiritual ( demonic ) influences.