Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you can't even roll a joint

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I am such a truecel i cant even roll a simple joint the normal way because my fine motor skills suck ass. I had to find an alternative way to roll them, which takes much longer but i have better control over how much i put in the joint.

just watch yt tutorials

What a retard how do you even make money to smoke drugs

I am such a truecel i cant even roll a simple joint the normal way because my fine motor skills suck ass. I had to find an alternative way to roll them, which takes much longer but i have better control over how much i put in the joint.
I can smoke cigs

Truecel trait: you never tried it

It's only £350 a month it sucks tbh how much do you make in your job
Mogs me for being in a country that gives out neextbux and/or disabilitybuxx.

I mainly use a pipe when I smoke: It just helps conserve weed, and I just have gotten used to it. However, I have gotten into the habit of buying cones lately & using those, but they raised my tolerance I think & I want to get it lower.

But yeah, I've never actually tried rolling a Joint because I know I would suck at it.

practice wrapping it around your finger first idk, this is a bad truecel trait

Alcohol yeah ofc I touched it
I meant drugs like the thing you smoke or put in your nose, never done that
Brutal; some drugs can be a good cope.

Giga truecel trait: you don't know anyone to get weed

Just buy cones. And rolling blunts easier than rolling joints

Cones are more expensive and blunts are harder to roll than joints
No true, rolling joints takes good technique. You should first make a filter (look on YouTube), it helps roll it a little easier

I used to use a pen to roll a cone first when I was just getting into smoking, now it comes naturally

Do u have autism? i have bad fine motor skills too, i remember doctor telling me i must practice it when i was kid. i wonderif i have undiagnosed autism or some shit

Do u have autism? i have bad fine motor skills too, i remember doctor telling me i must practice it when i was kid. i wonderif i have undiagnosed autism or some shit
yes

I have a roller...I got use to it...I'm in no rush to get High once I decide to smoke...I can't roll manually worth a damn.