Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: you can't stand parties or noise

F

fastnbulbous

Major
★★★
I think the biggest sign that you will never fit in with functional normies is that you perceive celebrations and parties as hostile

Normal people go to parties because they have super NT brains and are inclined to do what nature programmed them to without any second thoughts, their brains don't process any stimuli as hostile because they see it as just having fun no matter how primitive or evil it may seem to outcasts or sensitive autists

Whenever i am exposed to the noise of a party, i am paralyzed, because it reminds me of the brutal place i live in where nobody gives a fuck about my inner world or my fears, and i am basically unable to escape from this reality that is forced upon me

Normies don't even pay attention to any of these things, they just go with the flow because their brains just focus on base pleasure and are unable to experience the anxiety and fear that an abused incel feels whenever he's exposed to normie behavior and costumes

Normies just accept life as it is and don't get stressed about it, because they don't comprehend FEAR itself or the concept of good, which proves most normies are evil animals

You know it's over when you can't even leave your room because you are afraid of LIFE itself

I can relate. I've went to many parties and only talked to people I know and all attempts to talk to others were met with one sidedness.

I'm literally the meme

Guy in corner of party

true i can't stand the sounds of normies caring out their lives

I think the biggest sign that you will never fit in with functional normies is that you perceive celebrations and parties as hostile
:yes::yes::yes:

I never liked them to begin with, but since I had to put up with them for years for my PUA attempts, I can't stand them now.

Normal people go to parties because they have super NT brains and are inclined to do what nature programmed them to without any second thoughts, their brains don't process any stimuli as hostile because they see it as just having fun no matter how primitive or evil it may seem to outcasts or sensitive autists
I mean, beyond that, for good-looking men and women, they are actual parties, unlike what they are for average- to below-average-looking men, which is usually either wallflowering and wallowing in frustration or rejections galore.

Whenever i am exposed to the noise of a party, i am paralyzed, because it reminds me of the brutal place i live in where nobody gives a fuck about my inner world or my fears, and i am basically unable to escape from this reality that is forced upon me
Where I live, the habit of forcing the loud shitty normgroid music you like onto others, even on sleep hours, is commonplace and not even the police gives a shit, so it's particularly bad.

Normies don't even pay attention to any of these things, they just go with the flow because their brains just focus on base pleasure and are unable to experience the anxiety and fear that an abused incel feels whenever he's exposed to normie behavior and costumes
The type of people who enjoy parties the most are the ones who have only positive reinforcement behind them. Again, foids and good-looking men.

Normies just accept life as it is and don't get stressed about it, because they don't comprehend FEAR itself or the concept of good, which proves most normies are evil animals
lul

You know it's over when you can't even leave your room because you are afraid of LIFE itself
There must be a reason, unrelated to my looks, why I gravitated to being a recluse. Hm :waitwhat:

All the animals come out at night and especially at parties. Bunch of brainless skimpy slut skanks and remorseless Chads come out to act out their degeneracy

Where I live, the habit of forcing the loud shitty normgroid music you like onto others, even on sleep hours, is commonplace and not even the police gives a shit, so it's particularly bad.
Brutal that normie animals won't even let you sleep in peace because they only care about their hedonistic loud noise
There must be a reason, unrelated to my looks, why I gravitated to being a recluse. Hm :waitwhat:
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Parties are where normies go to hook-up whilst I never had such luxury, I became rather bitter towards these events due to this.

All the animals come out at night and especially at parties. Bunch of brainless skimpy slut skanks and remorseless Chads come out to act out their degeneracy
Evil always wins in this world
Parties are where normies go to hook-up whilst I never had such luxury, I became rather bitter towards these events due to this.
They are mating rituals, parties are a way for normies to follow their low instincts and still act as civilized people

I can't stand among other people I will fell very uncomfortrable

Literally me, I fucking hate loud ass hip hop Normie faggot shit, maybe if it was some Beethoven or something but I absolutely hate loud party music and also many people being around me, surprisingly through I simply hate people, not "Anxious" They're for idiots anyhow, I dislike most events in general, unless of course they want to bring back lynching, but I'm just a Schizoid, what do I know?

komeiji koishi touhou drawn by zunusama  sample 0c2c01df8302d14a20e35ec7b865541d

Literally me, I fucking hate loud ass hip hop Normie faggot shit, maybe if it was some Beethoven or something but I absolutely hate loud party music and also many people being around me, surprisingly through I simply hate people, not "Anxious" They're for idiots anyhow, I dislike most events in general, unless of course they want to bring back lynching, but I'm just a Schizoid, what do I know?

View attachment 1007468
Modern "music" is just an assault on the brain, nigger and spic pop in particular is absolutely disgusting noise designed to make them breed like the cockroaches they are, this is why we suffer because we don't have the primitive inferior normie savage brain