Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you get insulted by random people while walking down the street

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Happened to me 3 times already:

1. When I was 16 or so I was called a loser by a guy while walking to the store

2. When I was walking with my mom through the city some guys called me a "tough guy" sarcastically

3. The most recent time a guy in a group of teenagers (with girls among them) called me a "cool guy" sarcastically as well. Also, I was wageslaving at the time and walking home from work, just imagine being insulted by teenagers talking to JBs as a wageslave in his 20s :feelsrope:

Never had the privelage to "walk" by myself. Only if it's for someone.

I am the one who insults random normies when I drive my bimmer through the streets. Especially when I see a fukin toilet with mfking cuckold during the rain I throw the water from the streets into them during a rain and scream to them with opened window that They are worthless whores of babylon

Nah I lean into the sketchy lunatic school shooter vibe, so most people treat me like a ghost and look away

2. When I was walking with my mom through the city some guys called me a "tough guy" sarcastically

3. The most recent time a guy in a group of teenagers (with girls among them) called me a "cool guy" sarcastically as well. Also, I was wageslaving at the time and walking home from work, just imagine being insulted by teenagers talking to JBs as a wageslave in his 20s :feelsrope:
Very very true and relatable ,they made fun of me by calling me cool guy too ,they are so fuckin evil

incredibly relatable, thanks for bringing this up. this used to happen to me a lot - i no longer go outside ofc. sucks how you are never able to forget the harsh utterings of normies. :blackpill:

I am the one who insults random normies when I drive my bimmer through the streets. Especially when I see a fukin toilet with mfking cuckold during the rain I throw the water from the streets into them during a rain and scream to them with opened window that They are worthless whores of babylon
:feelskek::lul: giga based if no LARP

I get weird looks sometimes when I walk down the street:feelsbadman: why can’t people mind their own business

I think most people are scared of me, I was told I look like a psychopath

I cannot go out in public without getting the stare even when Im minding my own business I still get guys staring me down like I know they probably judging me in their head

No, but people will certainly shove me aside, or just walk into me (which sends me flying because I'm small and weak) like I'm not even there. :feelsUgh: