Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: Your parents don't want you to date

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
My parents did everything in their power to prevent me from dating. They gave me subhuman genetics, barely any allowance (only for food and transport), and a shelter.

I can't even get an IPad or Pc for university. I thought that I will not be the only one without a pc/IPad but it looks like so. I'm treated like complete shit by my parents and it doesn't help that my genetics are fucking up my life too.

They are doing everything to prevent me from having sex while they had sex in their youth, my dad already had sex at my age, fuck him and my horny faggot mum.

Can confirm. There is a huge difference in what parents say and what parents do. They can wish you happiness but then actively preventing you from leaving them and starting your own life.

Can confirm. There is a huge difference in what parents say and what parents do. They can wish you happiness but then actively preventing you from leaving them and starting your own life.
@NorthernWind is back from the North :feelsohh:

My mother said that I wasn't allowed to have a girlfriend for a "very long time" and I guess her wish came true

Truecel trait: your parents stopped asking you about your dating life bc they know it never began for you

Truecel trait: your parents stopped asking you about your dating life bc they know it never began for you
Giga truecel trait: Your parents are ashamed of you

they don't want me because of studycelling

Truecel trait, your parents were lunatics raising you for being cel even though they gave you the sub 5 genes.