Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait : Your sight is so shitty and you cant even enjoy manga/doujins

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Fucking shit my vision is so shitty that i cant even enjoy manga , Reading is a pain in the ass but guess what?

(Medicucks) :soy: you are fine sweaty! pay me my 2000 pesos and GTFO :soy::soy::soy:

I cant even enjoy mangas with good vision :feelscomfy:

Tbh I would probably rope if I couldn't see. The one thing I can do with my shit genetics is sit alone and read on the computer.

I can watch manga but I don't want to... just seeing all the characters having girlfriends and living life like I never have been able to would make me even more suicidal.

Ye, it sucks. On pc u get neckproblems. On smartphone zooming and panning is a chore plus the distance makes your eyes worse longterm. Also idk if I should be happy or not that I cannot see the thots on the streets. I have a irregular cornea and my special lenses are supposed to be 3000€.

Just one of many health problems.

Just be confident and take showers, bro.

Just buy some glasses, dude.