Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tryna find a job for my broke ass

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
And what? HR fuckin Stacy working as a clerk. Any job that look promising BAM it's a HR offer which I dismiss immediately.

Ah those women and VERY HARD PAPER WORK

FUCK EM

Try domestic terrorism (hello FBI)

4CF57991 C232 472D 9427 D0CACA6F5B1D

Realistically you only need income for surgery

so whats your fucking excuse? a stacy is in a higher position than you? like yeah its true that women are 47% more likely to get a call back from an employer but that doesn't mean you should just give up.

so whats your fucking excuse? a stacy is in a higher position than you? like yeah its true that women are 47% more likely to get a call back from an employer but that doesn't mean you should just give up.
autistic

fuck off nigger. Excuse, you sound like a fuckin bluepill fuck. I ain't gonna get recruited by HR. I hate fuckin foids and I am dealing too much with foid clerks lately

Also wherever I worked normies try to get at me. I am AT WORK TO DO MY JOB AND FUCKIN GET MONEY... SO WHAT'S THE FUCKIN DEAL?

Two words. Temp service. Every time I go in I get a job on the spot and it's usually a guy that interviews me. Then you work your magic and you get hired permanently if you want. No stuck up HR foids involved.

LARP as a foid and let simps give money to you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back