Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tyrone named yarin took the most attractive girl, its not fair

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Banned
-
im pure race and i got 0 girls while he is a moroccon, he is tall and handsome despite having shit ethnicity, i have green eyes and light hair why did he got her? not fair

aqua infectum est

im pure race and i got 0 girls while he is a moroccon, he is tall and handsome despite having shit ethnicity, i have green eyes and light hair why did he got her? not fair
Kid, is just be tall. Blacks getting laid is the clearest reason face is cope and they and most incels are spoiled children who just want Stacy.

No more no less.

Probably because you are manlet and have bad bone structure. Or you are just a fakecel.

Kid, is just be tall. Blacks getting laid is the clearest reason face is cope and they and most incels are spoiled children who just want Stacy.

No more no less.
It's not, since blacks are shorter than whites and still get more pussy

Where's the data?

True, most aren't, but he said tyrone, so the guy probably looks black
I mean judging by the way OP writes he probably has some kind of hardcore mental deficiency so we can't take his word seriously

It's not, since blacks are shorter than whites and still get more pussy

I think they tend to have smaller frame.

But the heights seem very similar. Unless all the blackcels are just hiding.

handsome is handsome is handsome is handsome... it doesent matter your race or ethnicity if you are a 10/10 your a 10/10 even if you have shit ethnicity if you look good you just look good

Y

No more no less.
You do know there are good looking black guys right? Obviously foids won’t go for the average/below-average black guy

Y

You do know there are good looking black guys right? Obviously foids won’t go for the average/below-average black guy
Even if they have a strong chin and a delined jaw they usually have a width nose and terrible eye area that is a huge turn off. Reason of why face is meaningless toward a jacked tall guy.

That's the price european men are paying for thier shit UE globohomo governaments are doing.No nonwhite men should live in a white men country and no white men should live in a ricecel country.

Source: blacked.com