Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope UFOs, NASA & Inceldom: A misanthrope's Cope !

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
If you build it, they will come...

Oh wait... thats "Field of Dreams" where Kevin Costner has visions about days of old and his ghost idolatry brings him hope because, of course if you believe it, it can happen. Right. We all know how bullshit that one is, even though Field of Dreams ain't a bad movie. (Sorry no Crop Circles)

Field of dreams

However, a terrible C- movie playing out right in front of us amounts to the Incels who have this cope about Aliens and Government covers-ups, to attempt and off-set the shitty Incel lives which plague us. Because - anyone who understands and has an appreciation for neat theoretical Science concepts and ideas like The Kardashev Scale & The Simulation Argument & Simulation Theory (both of which neatly slide together and can compliment each other) would realize that there is such a tiny infinite chance that any contact has occured so early in our civilization's history of barely 5000 years, that it's futile to even entertain this cope. And our of that 5000 years, even if they visited when there was a caveman hitting his stick on the ground, niggas would have turned around and left, after stealing some 100k tons of iron oar or some shit. The point is, it's definitely not healthy to be actively looking into government cover-ups for Aliens having visited us and being in contact with our political officials or intelligence apparatus. And the sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects doesn't allow for the assumption that whatever was moving around has some sort of malicious or benevolent sentient life riding in the driver's seat !

Again, you want it to be true because it's better than this life of Inceldom, but guess what? Probably, there are no cover ups, no missing cows, no hyperLight speed aircraft in Triangle Quantico or Area 51 and sorry, no abductions to help you escape this Life either !

It's why normies like these TV shows, it's a religious experience in a non-religious world if we can all believe. In fact we WANT to be religious together about something, we really want to believe.
F2b9e8aa 4963 11e8 99ee 9b95a7d92f0b

X Files GIF by The X-Files

@Antisocialloner
@proudweeb
@Sleepycell
@Linesnap99
@92 drowsiness?
@LesscoBlob
@Mecoja
@based_meme
@Pillow City Rev
@Trannydestroyer
@Antifem Lord
@CopeHarderNow
@SlayerSlayer
@Incellectual
@Govid_Dorious

@Copexodius Maximus (one small example of what K9 means when he says autisticCels WANT to be Religious. UFOs is a religion)

Last edited:
I dont believe that us being ostracized and lonely is a result of anything extraterrestrial or supernatural, or of any secret organization. We are just too ugly/short and weird and we didn't fit in with the normies, we are the odd balls.

This life is too boring if you compare it to fiction. Especially if you're not a social creature who is happy with just being part of the society. I used to daydream myself into fantasy reality with dragons and mercenaries, reading books is very similar experience like daydreaming.

I personally don't believe in aliens and ufo's. I don't think it's possible for a life form to form outside of our planet and I don't believe in evolution. I think every form of life was only created on Earth for it's purpose.

Yep. Conspi-cope is just head-in-the-sand cope

This life is too boring if you compare it to fiction.
This is exactly why it happens :feelsokman:

People want to believe in Aliens having visited and that the powers that be are covering it up because it gives us a sense of community about something.

If you build it, they will come...

Oh wait... thats "Field of Dreams" where Kevin Costner has visions about days of old and his ghost idolatry brings him hope because, of course if you believe it, it can happen. Right. We all know how bullshit that one is, even though Field of Dreams ain't a bad movie. (Sorry no Crop Circles)

View attachment 832632

However, a terrible C- movie playing out right in front of us amounts to the Incels who have this cope about Aliens and Government covers-ups, to attempt and off-set the shitty Incel lives which plague us. Because - anyone who understands and has an appreciation for neat theoretical Science concepts and ideas like The Kardashev Scale & The Simulation Argument & Simulation Theory (both of which neatly slide together and can compliment each other) would realize that there is such a tiny infinite chance that any contact has occured so early in our civilization's history of barely 5000 years, that it's futile to even entertain this cope. And our of that 5000 years, even if they visited when there was a caveman hitting his stick on the ground, niggas would have turned around and left, after stealing some 100k tons of iron oar or some shit. The point is, it's definitely not healthy to be actively looking into government cover-ups for Aliens having visited us and being in contact with our political officials or intelligence apparatus. And the sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects doesn't allow for the assumption that whatever was moving around has some sort of malicious or benevolent sentient life riding in the driver's seat !

Again, you want it to be true because it's better than this life of Inceldom, but guess what? Probably, there are no cover ups, no missing cows, no hyperLight speed aircraft in Triangle Quantico or Area 51 and sorry, no abductions to help you escape this Life either !

It's why normies like these TV shows, it's a religious experience in a non-religious world if we can all believe. In fact we WANT to be religious together about something, we really want to believe.
View attachment 832628
X Files GIF by The X-Files

@Antisocialloner
@proudweeb
@Sleepycell
@Linesnap99
@92 drowsiness?
@LesscoBlob
@Mecoja
@based_meme
@Pillow City Rev
@Trannydestroyer
@Antifem Lord
@CopeHarderNow
@SlayerSlayer
@Incellectual
@Govid_Dorious

@Copexodius Maximus (one small example of what K9 means when he says autisticCels WANT to be Religious. UFOs is a religion)
I'm fairly certain that is just people trying to substitute traditional religion for something else that they think is more real, because "muh scientist said this or that".

I'm fairly certain that is just people trying to substitute traditional religion for something else that they think is more real, because "muh scientist said this or that".
:feelsokman:

Yup. That's what it is

KYSSSSS GLOWIEEEEEE!
Nah. I just saw that it's one (if not one of the biggest) misleading copes in this site. Recently Alien UFO abduction cover up stuff has cropped up again.

@Transcended Trucel - the VRmaxx stuff needs to come faster and replace Alien cover up copes!

we will find out.

we will find out.
Dr Stevan Greer. One of the biggest users of UFOs to make money and scam the fuck out of people.

Steven M. Greer https://g.co/kgs/tFLSJS

Nassim Haramein

Screenshot 2023 08 05 12 58 48 79 a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6

Another bullshit fake physics guy who claims all sorts of shit and makes money off of simps and NPCs using the UFO phenom.

Last edited:
Because - anyone who understands and has an appreciation for neat theoretical Science concepts and ideas like The Kardashev Scale & The Simulation Argument & Simulation Theory (both of which neatly slide together and can compliment each other) would realize that there is such a tiny infinitesimal [sic] chance that any contact has occured so early in our civilization's history of barely 5000 years, that it's futile to even entertain this cope.
I never liked the whole statistical angle to aliens. When there are so many unknown variables, doing any sort of statistics is just pointless tbh. As such, I don't think alien conspiracies can be rules out so summarily. I haven't looked much into the supposed evidence in favor of aliens, so I remain largely agnostic. Personally I don't really care about aliens.
In fact we WANT to be religious together about something, we really want to believe.
I won't dispute this.

I never liked the whole statistical angle to aliens.
Same.
When there are so many unknown variables, doing any sort of statistics is just pointless tbh. As such, I don't think alien conspiracies can be rules out so summarily. I haven't looked much into the supposed evidence in favor of aliens, so I remain largely agnostic.
Agreed. There is a distinguishing we must do here. I touched on it briefly. The problem is that Incels here (and many others) do not bother to differentiate the topics of Aliens existing somewhere in space or somewhen in time - versus - The whole: Visited Earth already, helping NASA build craft, abducting humans blaa blaa thing, and the list goes on and on. In fact I believe it is unappreciative and even disrespectful to the notion of SETI stuff to go ahead and conflate Alien Government cover ups with good science attempts in SETI.

The reason for why they do this has been discussed in threads explaining religion by @K9Otaku quite a few times, and has features in common with characters in books written by authors like Fyodor Dostoevsky, and is explained by literary critics like Rene Girard. But that gets into a whole other topical area. For now, let's just say they desire to be abducted by the Gods.
Personally I don't really care about aliens.
Me either. Just had to make one thread debunking this part of the Alien stuff. Hadn't been done in a while. I like Sci-Fi, but it ends there.
I won't dispute this.
:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Agreed. There is a distinguishing we must do here. I touched on it briefly. The problem is that Incels here (and many others) do not bother to differentiate the topics of Aliens existing somewhere in space or somewhen in time - versus - The whole: Visited Earth already, helping NASA build craft, abducting humans blaa blaa thing, and the list goes on and on. In fact I believe it is unappreciative and even disrespectful to the notion of SETI stuff to go ahead and conflate Alien Government cover ups with good science attempts in SETI.
I was talking about the both of them simultaneously. You're right that they're quite different, however, and I should've probably been more clear.
The reason for why they do this has been discussed in threads explaining religion by @
K9Otaku
@K9Otaku quite a few times, and has features in common with what characters in books written by authors like Fyodor Dostoevsky, and is explained by literary critics like Rene Girard. But that gets into a whole other topical area. For now, let's just say they desire to be abducted by the Gods.
I sorta see the logic, and I'm sure it holds true for some, but I'm reluctant to lump all of them in the same category.

I was talking about the both of them simultaneously. You're right that they're quite different, however, and I should've probably been more clear.
All good..:feelsokman:
I sorta see the logic, and I'm sure it holds true for some, but I'm reluctant to lump all of them in the same category.
For Alien stuff, there is no other explination. Aliens = Gods = Religion.

It is statistically very unlikely. There are a lot of conditions that have to be right and steps that have to be gone through for intelligent life to develop. And then there's the difficulty of space travel. We would pick up eletromagnetic waves from their planet, long before they physically got here, if they were out there.

Aliens could be out there, but it's probably some bacterial soup on a planet 200 million lightyears away, not some GrAYs in a spaceship

For Alien stuff, there is no other explination. Aliens = Gods = Religion.
I can think of some possible explanations. For example, some people claim that ancient civilizations knew and built things they couldn't possibly have done with the primitive tools available at that time, so they conclude they must've had help from aliens. Or maybe they think there's actual evidence of UFO sightings.

Aliens could be out there, but it's probably some bacterial soup on a planet 200 million lightyears away, not some GrAYs in a spaceship
:feelskek:

Alas, I'm forced to accept that all those retarded GrAYs are in fact human

I believe in UFO's I have seen some whether they are alienw or high tech military equipment I don't know

yea this is it. One cope for another cope.

I can think of some possible explanations. For example, some people claim that ancient civilizations knew and built things they couldn't possibly have done with the primitive tools available at that time, so they conclude they must've had help from aliens. Or maybe they think there's actual evidence of UFO sightings.
The initial idea that some of our primitive civilizations were assigned or helped by Alien visitation is an interesting notion to be carried out in science fiction. Erick Von Daniken the author who originally tried to make a fiction out of this concept really wasn't a very good writer by literature standards. So eventually he invented all sorts of conjuncture around the historical evidence. The rest 95% of what happened since then is just psuedo-intellectual garbage and even a falsification of scientific evidence which points in the exact opposite direction. No credible archeologist, historian or scientist studying ancient civilizations, no matter how many beers they have had with their colleagues ever considers "Alien visitation" in our past as being legitimate discourse.

Alas, I'm forced to accept that all those retarded GrAYs are in fact human

MV5BMGY1ZTdmMWItNjI1MS00MTUwLTkwNTgtYTFiMGVjOTBmMDMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzM3MjY2MjU V1 UY1200 CR

And yeah, there are entire Television shows^ which aire in the U.S. that dedicate themselves to promulgating all of these absurd fanciful stories as well. It's quite pathetic.

I believe in UFO's I have seen some whether they are alienw or high tech military equipment I don't know
Sure. As many jet propulsion engineers and epistemology scientist/thinkers have said regarding UFO; "it's not a matter of belief, UFO are real observable phenomenon, but the likelyhood that inside these vague sits an Alien being piloting a craft, is less than 0.01% chance. Furthermore that some Supercraft is hovering and abducting humans for tests and the a secret kabal of earthlings knows about it is also very VERY unlikely..
yea this is it. One cope for another cope.
Yyep.

No credible archeologist, historian or scientist studying ancient civilizations, no matter how many beers they have had with their colleagues ever considers "Alien visitation" in our past as being legitimate discourse.
This may in part be because they lose their credibility the moment they consider alien intervention anything but balderdash, so your statement is likely tautological to some degree. Academic dogmatism is very much a thing. More personally, I strongly doubt the Holocaust happened, so I'm rather skeptical of mainstream history as a whole. I'm also rather unimpressed with academia as a whole from what I've seen, so there's that too.

I dont believe that us being ostracized and lonely is a result of anything extraterrestrial or supernatural, or of any secret organization. We are just too ugly/short and weird and we didn't fit in with the normies, we are the odd balls.

This life is too boring if you compare it to fiction. Especially if you're not a social creature who is happy with just being part of the society. I used to daydream myself into fantasy reality with dragons and mercenaries, reading books is very similar experience like daydreaming.

I personally don't believe in aliens and ufo's. I don't think it's possible for a life form to form outside of our planet and I don't believe in evolution. I think every form of life was only created on Earth for it's purpose.
Evolution is real and you just been unlucky

Evolution is real and you just been unlucky
I think sexual selection changes humans by passing on their traits to their kids, and not for the better. Same as dogs were domesticated by selective breeding of dogs who were more loyal and more obedient.

Last edited:
Who needs to make up alien conspiracies, when we have Jews on Earth anyway?

Was dat fermi paradox shit my nigga it's all a US based decades old psyop and even if we did make contact with aliens I still have to pay my bills so who gives a fuck.

I think sexual selection changes humans by passing on their traits to their kids, and not for the better. Same as dogs were domesticated by selective breeding of dogs who were more loyal and more obedient.
Nah. You were unlucky. I was unlucky. Literally everything runs on luck.

The fuck? Lmao None of you mofos understand what Alien conspiracies are.
They are real. They just can't do anything because we also enslaved them and they too are under their control.

They are real. They just can't do anything because we also enslaved them and they too are under their control.
Too vague and confused for me to understand what exactly you mean. Who> how> when> where> and> why - answer those please.

Too vague and confused for me to understand what exactly you mean. Who> how> when> where> and> why - answer those please.
B17b0def5455952c83934ba5b4d6a364
they will come for us.

Jews is the closest thing to having an alien invasion on this planet.

Jews is the closest thing to having an alien invasion on this planet.
Now finally, YES ! (and I don't even believe in the cohesive JewSpiracy far right wing stuff but) this comment is far more enlightened than what the UFO tin-foil hat dumbfucks...

Last edited:
Aliens could be out there, but it's probably some bacterial soup on a planet
Tbh but maybe there are other universes that hold lifeforms that we don't know (I mean the worm hole theory not the tranny marvel bullshit)

Tbh but maybe there are other universes that hold lifeforms that we don't know (I mean the worm hole theory not the tranny marvel bullshit).
Wait, let's seperate your statement into two parts. Then tell me if you agree.

First part, I absolutely agree with you. And this is most likely the case but it's not about just a somewhere in space but rather, it's also about a somewhen in time. So many possibilities exist.

Second part: Now you must divide all that by the fucking tin foil hat wearing goobers out there and realize the rest of UFO alien visitation stuff as it pertains to interacting with us here on Earth is most likely 99% bullshit.

And worm holes stuff is too highly theoretical for us to even discuss. May it's possible but probably not.

It is statistically very unlikely. There are a lot of conditions that have to be right and steps that have to be gone through for intelligent life to develop. And then there's the difficulty of space travel. We would pick up eletromagnetic waves from their planet, long before they physically got here, if they were out there.
This is absolutely correct @proudweeb :feelsokman: And what you have described is way more of an optimistic take than you have. Basically I hit hard on the pessimistic points because it's so obviously the case in our reality.

The ENORMOUS amount of clicking together the steps need to do before it all = our Civilization actually meaningfully communicating with another sentient one is just INFINTESIMALLY small.
Yes, though even detecting and confirming this is difficult. But less difficult find this somewhere close by on an exo-planet or Earth-like planet, than communicating with an advanced species. The advanced species communication type of First Contact is the most unlikely and therefore far off possibility in our lives.

Hence the search for amoeba is much more likely worthwhile.