Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope UFOs, NASA & Inceldom: A misanthrope's Cope !

1aOV

It is statistically very unlikely. There are a lot of conditions that have to be right and steps that have to be gone through for intelligent life to develop. And then there's the difficulty of space travel. We would pick up eletromagnetic waves from their planet, long before they physically got here, if they were out there.

Aliens could be out there, but it's probably some bacterial soup on a planet 200 million lightyears away, not some GrAYs in a spaceship
And one more thing: Even the search for bacteria etc is worthwhile because of we find it and cellular life it means that somewhere and more importantly somewhen in time it would have happened. Which gives us the answer to the question; Is other Life possible outside of Earth = Yes, and are we alone = No.

Now finally, YES ! (and I don't even believe in the cohesive JewSpiracy far right wing stuff but) this comment is far more enlightened than what the UFO tin-foil hat dumbfucks...
Retard. If you actually knew something about 2030 agenda you would know the last attempt in creatin a world government will Be through fake alien invasion (I'll say it again: FAKE. So your 2 iq brain won't have a problem)

You are just too slow and low consciousness to even understand this. I will Be right. As many times i was when i anticipated stuff. You are just far behind

Retard. If you actually knew something about 2030 agenda you would know the last attempt in creatin a world government will Be through fake alien invasion (I'll say it again: FAKE. So your 2 iq brain won't have a problem)

You are just too slow and low consciousness to even understand this. I will Be right. As many times i was when i anticipated stuff. You are just far behind
You must be Nice Try's cousin.

We have kike-cels on this forum. They wouldn't be incels if they had connections with the NWO.

If you're talking about chances, then life on earth and especially humans was near zero

If you're talking about chances, then life on earth and especially humans was near zero
Mmm. Maybe and maybe not. But I want to understand if you mean this as advocacy of first contact in near future or you are expressing the unlikelihood of it all?

I don't understand. Are you saying incels are hoping aliens are real because they expect to bang some hot alien foid? Alien pussy is probably toxic to humans.

Mmm. Maybe and maybe not. But I want to understand if you mean this as advocacy of first contact in near future or you are expressing the unlikelihood of it all?
I'm simply contradicting your argument that intelligent life is near impossible and providing an example for this.

Last edited:
I'm simply contradicting your argument that intelligent life is near impossible and providing an example for this.
On the contrary, you have in fact validated my argument. And btw, it's not my argument. It's the entire competent science community's argument. Or whatever is left of it.

We are THE ONLY example to date of inteligent self aware life in the Universe and that is a game of Time. I estimate it will remain this way for another 1,000-10,000 years of Earth's future-history. Eventually First contact is bound to happen IF the Planet/Humans DOESN'T meet an untimely end etc. But it will take a long LONG time. So again, I hope you understand that I'm not refuting that Alien life exists somewhen in time, but the changes of our time and their time coming into contact is the difficulty.

we really want to believe.
This.

UFOs are something that has been observed since antiquity... the old ones gave other names: angels, celestial creatures, annunaki, etc. but referring to what is essentially the same thing. People nowadays believe UFOs to be alien spacecraft because we live in a society that builds spacecrafts... if we were born in a society that build portals people would provably believe UFOs were portals, if we lived in a society that builds universe simulations people would probably believe UFOs are glitches in the matrix, or the side effects of debugging code, or spectators of the simulation etc.

I don't believe in the little green men theory, but it is not true either that all UFO evidence and testimonials are fake.

This.

UFOs are something that has been observed since antiquity... the old ones gave other names: angels, celestial creatures, annunaki, etc. but referring to what is essentially the same thing. People nowadays believe UFOs to be alien spacecraft because we live in a society that builds spacecrafts... if we were born in a society that build portals people would provably believe UFOs were portals, if we lived in a society that builds universe simulations people would probably believe UFOs are glitches in the matrix, or the side effects of debugging code, or spectators of the simulation etc.
Here you are conflating too many things. For example the angels/celestial creatures and Egypt stuff is all Von Daniken crapola. It's not what it is as a phenomenon. However the simulation idea is very plausible. If you can understand the Universe as a simulation it doesn't really matter what the UFOs are. And honestly I don't even think they are "glitches". Just bad narrative.
I don't believe in the little green men theory, but it is not true either that all UFO evidence and testimonials are fake.
Certainly other sentient life exists in the Universe but as I keep saying it's about somewhen in time. Not anything nearly as developed as what the conspiracy idiots think.

If youve actually done your research then you will find there is 0 evidence whatsoever for ETs visiting earth. At best you have eyewitness testimony and reports about eyewitness testimony. People are retarded as hell and do lie out the ass for attention. It is all bullshit

If youve actually done your research then you will find there is 0 evidence whatsoever for ETs visiting earth. At best you have eyewitness testimony and reports about eyewitness testimony. People are retarded as hell and do lie out the ass for attention. It is all bullshit
Yes exactly.

Whats even worse is that we have a sizeable population here who claims to be able to discern facts from fiction "blackpill truths" but then goes and gets caught up believing that aliens are coming to give them favorable abductions. It's weird and low IQ as shit. The Gov conspiracy stuff is just as weird if people believe it's ET aliens. If it's for a secret ops Jet tech cover-ups, fine that's all very plausible, but the ET hanging out in basement of CIA shit is total garbage.

Of course we wish the alien visitation part was true, but sadly ITS NOT. And no amount of dumbasses pointing to shiny objects in fuzzy poor quality video accounts or crackpot pilots looking for their "Hollywood break" is going to change that.

Last edited:
I don't understand. Are you saying incels are hoping aliens are real because they expect to bang some hot alien foid? Alien pussy is probably toxic to humans.
Yes. Though not exactly in those words. Don't say "aliens are real" as a phrase. That's low IQ careless talk. Of course they exist (again for the tenth time) someWHEN in time. They are real. But the events where they visit the Earth and Gov cover up IS NOT !

I'm saying some Incels are hoping Alien cover up stuff is real for the same reason normies or anyone does, it's a sort of religious cope. And spiritual cope. One which is silly and not going to lead anywhere.

On the contrary, you have in fact validated my argument. And btw, it's not my argument. It's the entire competent science community's argument. Or whatever is left of it.

We are THE ONLY example to date of inteligent self aware life in the Universe and that is a game of Time. I estimate it will remain this way for another 1,000-10,000 years of Earth's future-history. Eventually First contact is bound to happen IF the Planet/Humans DOESN'T meet an untimely end etc. But it will take a long LONG time. So again, I hope you understand that I'm not refuting that Alien life exists somewhen in time, but the changes of our time and their time coming into contact is the difficulty.
Yes..btw I wanted to ask have you read the alleged memorandum of admiral Wilson from July,1947 released by fbi ?

Yes..btw I wanted to ask have you read the alleged memorandum of admiral Wilson from July,1947 released by fbi ?
I don't think you are really understanding what I'm all about here:

No dude. I didn't waste much time reading it, I'm sure I've seen some small passages, doesn't matter. Anyone who believes this stuff is an idiot. This horseshit from morons like admiral Wilson or any other nut jobs and the surrounding nut job circus imitation hype. It's meaningless. He knows if unidentified flying objects.

Last edited:
I don't think you are really understanding what I'm all about here:

No dude. I didn't waste much time reading it, I'm sure I've seen some small passages, doesn't matter. Anyone who believes this stuff is an idiot if they do not know how to interpret this sort of nonsensical horseshit from morons like admiral Wilson or any other nut job and the surrounding nut job media imitation hype.
I get it, you're a gigasckeptical like Niel deG. Tyson.

I get it, you're a gigasckeptical like Niel deG. Tyson.
No. I'm nothing like GrassyAss Tyson He's just a mid range IQ person and happens to be saying the right (same) thing as anyone who understands anything would do. The fact that a few fuck nuts want some attention and say things DOESN'T mean anything.

Face it. The real story here is people (maybe you?) want this weird garbage to be true to distract you from your real problems. And me saying THAT is NOT the same as what NDT would say.

No alien cover up. No gods visiting Earth, no no NO! Sorry man. Just not happening.

No. I'm nothing like GrassyAss Tyson He's just a mid range IQ person and happens to be saying the right (same) thing as anyone who understands anything would do. The fact that a few fuck nuts want some attention and say things DOESN'T mean anything.

Face it. The real story here is people (maybe you?) want this weird garbage to be true to distract you from your real problems. And me saying THAT is NOT the same as what NDT would say.

No alien cover up. No gods visiting Earth, no no NO! Sorry man. Just not happening.
You destroyed my last cope... :feelsbadman:

You destroyed my last cope... :feelsbadman:
I have a tendency to destroy bullshit copes which I know will lead nowhere but pain. But if you would like, you can follow me and I'll try to help you replace it.