Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Unbreakable Curse: Manletism

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
There is no way of escaping from this curse. Face? A foid still prefer a tall ogre. Money? She will use you as wageslave and when you aren't at home she fucks chad. Thugmaxxing? It only work for chad. Big dick? If you can not manage to fuck her she won't know about it. Personality? If you believe this leave this forum immediately.

manletism ruined my life

Being manlet (<5'7) is truly one of the worst things that man can be cursed by together with the autism/asperger

manletism ruined my life

Last edited:
I'm a black manlet. It's a curse for life.

That's exactly how it feels - like a curse. I've wondered many times why I'm exactly in this body and not another one.

Being manlet (<5'7) is truly one of the worst things that man can be cursed by together with the autism/asperger
Yep. Though keep in mind manletism is relative. 5'7 is talk in a place like veitnam

Facecopers wont touch this

Even the biggest wizard or magicians can not break this curse.

Pure facts, paired with a shit face it's a death sentence.