Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unrealistic Beauty Standards

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
There seems to be an unspoken agreement that women face a lot of demands in order to be considered stereotypically attractive in male eyes. What we don’t see is the media bringing up the same issue with men. They most certainly feel a certain way since we live in a “superhero age,” so why don’t we hear much about it? Actually, it seems that men do want to talk about what ladies find attractive, and we found several studies showing that women can be very harsh and judgmental.

In addition, he mentioned that when it comes to women, weight seems to be the biggest factor that defines attractiveness, while for men it’s something beyond their control, like height expectations.

We decided to dig deeper and found a study conducted by OkCupid that supports the claim made on Reddit. The popular dating website conducted a survey asking men and women to rate members of opposite sex as they encounter each other. It turned out that men were far more generous when it came to rating and found as many women attractive as they did unattractive. At the same time, women deemed 80% of men on the site worse-looking than average. There are many fish in the sea for women, but, apparently, very few of them are getting on the Most Wanted Bachelors list.

Tinder representatives were also curious about this phenomenon and looked into their male pool. What they found is that dating for men is, to put it lightly, competitive: “The male is likely to ‘like’ the female 6.2 times more often than the female ‘likes’ the male.” In addition, according to their research, the average female likes only 12% of men. Moreover, the less attractive the male, the less chances he has: “A man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females.”

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
https://brightside.me/inspiration-r...rds-than-women-and-studies-confirm-it-798239/

Woah! You mean to tell me that women project their own shitty behavior and desires in attempt to draw focus away from them and onto men so they can prevent themselves from facing any consequences for their actions?

No way!! B-but I thought women were all mythical creatures of good.

Man bad and oppressive, woman good and victim. Right?

Woah! You mean to tell me that women project their own shitty behavior and desires in attempt to draw focus away from them and onto men so they can prevent themselves from facing any consequences for their actions?

No way!! B-but I thought women were all mythical creatures of good.

Man bad and oppressive, woman good and victim. Right?

View attachment 393635
High IQ for a monkeycel