Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Update: My parents are now gonna punish me ( a 21 year old man) for being antisocial at family gathershit

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
JUST FUCK MY LIFEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

gymcellragefuel

How can they punish you jfl

How can they punish you jfl
Make my life hell in the house. My mum keeps telling mw she wishes I was dead and if I die she wouldn’t give a fuck and that she doesn’t want to see my face even a second and that she doesn’t even want to allow me to come inside the fucking house.

ALSO MY DAD LISTENS TO EVERYTHING MY MUM SAYS

Make my life hell in the house. My mum keeps telling mw she wishes I was dead and if I die she wouldn’t give a fuck and that she doesn’t want to see my face even a second and that she doesn’t even want to allow me to come inside the fucking house.
Jeez, you should ask her why she gave birth to you if she hates you so much. Bet she won't have a comeback for that

You don’t have to take that you can move out if it’s that bad.

Jeez, you should ask her why she gave birth to you if she hates you so much. Bet she won't have a comeback for that
The amount of hatred they both have for me is immense. They hate me . I’m living in the house whilst they both constantly hate me if anything goes wrong they go insane on me. htheyve been wanting to kick me the fuck out of the house for years . I’ve been kicked out and let back in couple times. Now I’m trying my best to find a fucking house to rent.

Empathetic gendER jfl.

your parents are stupid fucks

He should ask his mom why she was too lazy to use a condom.

Your parents are retarded.

ethnic parents are the worst.

You are really annoying cause every post you do is all caps.