Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Venting] Bluepilled and blackpilled in the same day

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
Just wanna say, looking back at this, I just realised how hard it is to read and understand. I rushed it cuz of how pissed off I am rn so I'm sorry. Also I hope that er stuff doesn't get me banned. I'm not making any threats. I'm just using the phrase 'er' as a means of expressing my emotions if that makes sense.

Casually walking home, only a couple of mins away from college and this girl who sits on the same table (table of 4) in one of my lessons comes up to me and we start talking and then walk home together. Her home is via the route to my home so after we'd been walking for 5-10mins she was at her home and continued walking home.

After she was at home and I was walking by myself home I was the happiest I've ever been for so long. I'm quite socially awkward but the interaction wasn't even that bad. Suddenly I was thinking to myself all these bluepilled thoughts. What if she genuinely really likes me? Future girlfriend? Am I really as ugly as I thought I was? Have I been a fakecel this entire time? Do people really not like me because of my awkwardness and not my appearance? I also literally even thought to myself: u know what? I'm not gonna go on incels.co today, maybe I'll give it a break for some time (and here I fucking am.) I was even delusional enough to be thinking about requesting a ban.

Then, after 5mins of delusional bluepilled thoughts, ahead of me, I see your typical Chad and Stacy talking to eachother(my age). The Stacy being stood on the side of the path closer to the road and the Chad sitting down on a short wall on the other side of the pavement. Usually, in these situations I would chose to cross the road to avoid any confrontations like I always do in these situations. But no. I was being a bluepilled fucking idiot and decided that I'm gonna walk past them instead.

A milli second after I walk past the Chad and stacy, the Chad made a humiliating and embaressing joke about my appearance and the Stacy laughed her ass off. I'm not even gonna say what it was he said cuz it was that humilating. He deliberately said the thing loud enough for me to hear and I just kept looking forward. He wasn't even finished tho. Then he was shouting "oi kid! oi kid! I think she has a crush on you" or something humiliating like that. I just ignored it tho.

This is why I fucking hate going outside and I made that post last week or something saying how it's embarrassing to go out in public all because of my appearance.

I was thinking about beating the kid up but I was took to long to think about it. I've had so many exexperiences like this in public.or college and every time I take way to long to decide what to do. I always regret not punching them. Next time Ive PROMISED myself that the next person who does that to me will have consequences. This is the closest I've felt to ERing or kms evER but ik I'm not gonna do cuz I'm too much of a p*say.

Btw if there are any incels that believe in a god or something. How in the fuck can you believe such a cunt exists and put you in the current shitty situation your in. Maybe you actually do have a justifiable reason but I dunno.

Anyway, after that happened I was back to my good ol' blackpilled self. I also looked back at the convo with the girl I walked with earlier and I realised: 1she probably didn't want to walk with me all the way to her home, she just wanted to know why I bunk her lessons sometimes out of interest and thought I would walk another way or walk off. 2i was doing most of the work at starting the convosations and stuff 3she wasn't acting the same way she acts with the chadlites/chads in my class. Oh yeh and she was a 6 or 7 and German student staying for a year fyi

Ive had short bluepilled feelings like that before where like one day I'll just wake up thinking I look normal and have confidence out of nowhere and think I wasn't ugly this entire time but then I'll see my reflection or something and the black cloud forms over me again. It's probably my brain doing that to make me happy so that I don't Kms or er.

I get very strong blue pilled illusions sometimes until I snap back into reality, its suifuel ngl :feelsrope:

TLDR walked home with girl and was bluepilled for a sec, then Chad and Stacy make fun of me so I go back to being normal
I get very strong blue pilled illusions sometimes until I snap back into reality, its suifuel ngl :feelsrope:
You get a taste close of what it must feel like everyday being an above average human (dunno the word) and after you feel worse than usual because you realise what your missing out on

Last edited:
TLDR walked home with girl and was bluepilled for a sec, then Chad and Stacy make fun of me so I go back to being normal
did you get her phone number? if you have a iphone play imessage games wi th her and her a garunteed virginity loss. That’s what normies do

Tfw when you get a hint of bluepill, but the guards have to drag you to the blackpill re-education camp to fix you up.

You need a blackpill refresher boyo

Don’t feel bad, we all get occasional blue pilled thoughts. Mine are few and far between but I still get them.

I start my day with a heavy dose of black pills to get my mind right when I go to uni any blue pilled thoughts will cause me distractions

There is no hope for men like us. Reality will always prove the blackpill right no matter what.