Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel virgin shaming is not real! tehehe

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
8:06

>what was your worst sexual experience
oh that boy, he didnt even know how to kiss tehehe 8:22

I want to beat them both so they won't repeat this mistake again.

Life is cruel tbh

And this is why we hate femoids. They clearly despise us, so why shouldn't we despise them? "Oh but not all womyn are blah blah", nobody cares about you snowflake, we all know you're lying your fucking face off.

Two things:

1. Virgins are the most shamed group of men on the planet
2. Lol @ females having more than one lifetime partner unless he dies. Their behavior is deplorable and needs to be controlled. Just fucking imagine marrying a girl who does vlogs about her previous "sexual experiences". Just fucking disgusting.

Nice looking Spanish girls. But they know it, very arrogant and very confident, she says she doesn't have a 'crush' because 'crush' means impossible and nothing is impossible for her lol.

They are from Barcelona?

Lol, women make such awful content.

They are dressed like low-end hookers. This is the average (white) female in 2018, and yet they complain about objectification, harrassment and rape. I wonder why. :feelstastyman:

They are dressed like low-end hookers. This is the average (white) female in 2018, and yet they complain about objectification, harrassment and rape. I wonder why. :feelstastyman:
Yup, not saying to wear a burka but at least dress modestly. Long skirt/dress, covered to the neck. That would cut 95% of the harassment.

Lol, women make such awful content.

Literally nothing interesting. Just vlogs about them riding chad's cock or going somewhere with chad or "the gurlzzz" teeeeeheeeeeee
Sometimes they even make videos about their "depression" JFLLLLL

the only value they have is their looks.... all it is is luck... i want to drown

Literally nothing interesting. Just vlogs about them riding chad's cock or going somewhere with chad or "the gurlzzz" teeeeeheeeeeee
Sometimes they even make videos about their "depression" JFLLLLL

"ive just been feeling really down recently, i cant explain it" fucking lol

Yup, not saying to wear a burka but at least dress modestly. Long skirt/dress, covered to the neck. That would cut 95% of the harassment.
It's only "harassment" when an ugly male makes an advance on one of these half-naked women. They are dressing like this to attract Chad, so even if he practically rapes them, it's fine. But dressing like a whore is an invitation to be treated like one. Women like this who indecently expose themselves in public should be stoned to death on the spot, like in some uncucked societies.

Nice looking Spanish girls. But they know it, very arrogant and very confident, she says she doesn't have a 'crush' because 'crush' means impossible and nothing is impossible for her lol.

They are from Barcelona?

Holy fuck, she should be flogged

despite what reddit says, yes people look down on you for being a virgin ( unless your a female).

this is one of the reasons i know its over as a 22 virgin.

I fucking refuse to watch stuff like this. It's pure suicide fuel.