Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Virtue Signalling

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
I LOVE SHORT GUYS, JUST IT'S PERSONALITY OF 6'6 GUY NAMED CHAD CONQUERED MY MIND...or some tedious inhuman bullshit they spread lies. Cause virtue sginalling is very foid behavior, they need to do it, cause they need to spread their belief to keep potential betabuxx in line.

I saw kpop koreaboo interview with barbara palvin ( victoria secret model ), which said they she really likes asian guys, it's same mechanism as black guy intervieving foids on which they prefer black or white guys more, of course that they say black ones. Saw interesting comment chain that said tha she said that she loves asian guys, her boyfriend is white ( and saw some asian copes in comment chain ) and saw her boyfriend history and no single riceman ( probably )

Women have in dna proving to be virtue

I hate that.

Women are not capable of virtue so they need to fake it. Pure evil barbarian animals

In the future, lie detectors should be used on everything people say.
And all liars will be put to death publically.

The worst part is that the majority of "men" unironically believes this obvious lie