Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Volcel if you woudn't risk covid19 to ascend

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
All this moaning about chad spreading covid19. You would accept the risk of catching covid 19 to fuck foids too, if you could, except you can't. So it's cope.

I regularly visit my grandma ı dont want her to die over a microscopeik whore.

I like danger

Fin you catch COVID 19, spread it to as many normcucks, roasties, and Chads.

Just get permanent lung damage for holes, bro! :lul:

All this moaning about chad spreading covid19. You would accept the risk of catching covid 19 to fuck foids too, if you could, except you can't. So it's cope.

Yes but Chads can fuck whenever/whoever they want all year round. Why can't they have a rest for a few weeks for the good of mankind? I thought they all had great personalities.

A Truecel might risk ICU bed for a blowjob off a 5 but we're starved of any sex or affection.

Yes but Chads can fuck whenever/whoever they want all year round. Why can't they have a rest for a few weeks for the good of mankind? I thought they all had great personalities.

A Truecel might risk ICU bed for a blowjob off a 5 but we're starved of any sex or affection.
This. Finding a woman which is interested in you might be a once in a life chance. As long as you have no physical contact to family members who are high risk patients it’s volcel if not. Chad behavior is beyond my understanding, and Incels were definitely not the spreader of this disease.

Most foids with cov are old as fuck. So theres not much risk anyway