Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Vsauce lowkey drops an agepill

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
First minute of the video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPBJgpK0Ulc

Text:

Hey, Vsauce. Michael here.

A few years ago in Minneapolis, an angry dad stormed into the retail store Target. His daughter, a high schooler, had been receiving coupons in the mail from the store for things like cribs and diapers. Was Target encouraging his daughter, a minor, to go out and get pregnant?

Well, the store apologized but a few days later they heard back from the father. He told them, "A few things have been going on in my household I was unaware of. My daughter is due in August. I owe you an apology."

You see, Target's internal algorithms have been tracking and processing his daughter's purchases and recently she'd started buying different items than usual. Things like certain vitamin supplements and scent-free soaps and lotions. Behaviors the system flagged as evidence she could be pregnant, thus they sent her the coupons. And they were right. Without being told, Target knew that a girl was pregnant before her own father.

@Made in Heaven @Wizard32 @LOLI BREEDING @Mainländer @Extra-Samsaric @SlutLiberationFront your thoughts?

Damn even AIcels know women are whores:shock:

That's both creepy as fuck and kind of cool at the same time.

Target can tell that you're an incel after you place orders for rope... what coupon would they send you?

First minute of the video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPBJgpK0Ulc

Text:

Hey, Vsauce. Michael here.

A few years ago in Minneapolis, an angry dad stormed into the retail store Target. His daughter, a high schooler, had been receiving coupons in the mail from the store for things like cribs and diapers. Was Target encouraging his daughter, a minor, to go out and get pregnant?

Well, the store apologized but a few days later they heard back from the father. He told them, "A few things have been going on in my household I was unaware of. My daughter is due in August. I owe you an apology."

You see, Target's internal algorithms have been tracking and processing his daughter's purchases and recently she'd started buying different items than usual. Things like certain vitamin supplements and scent-free soaps and lotions. Behaviors the system flagged as evidence she could be pregnant, thus they sent her the coupons. And they were right. Without being told, Target knew that a girl was pregnant before her own father.

@Made in Heaven @Wizard32 @LOLI BREEDING @Mainländer @Extra-Samsaric @SlutLiberationFront your thoughts?

Already watched this and all Vsauce videos.
AI is cool but also scary as a profiling weapon. In a certain scale it could profile anyone on this planet online identify them years later by certain patterns. Such AI/algorithm is already in use, so people deploying the AI/algorithm could know it is exactly you even you changed your behavior entirely.

This is the case of so much automation that it took things way too far. But also, could the girl have been collecting or asked to get coupons? Yeah, sure.

Damn even AIcels know women are whores:shock:

That's both creepy as fuck and kind of cool at the same time.
"AIcel" :lul::lul::lul:
Laughed too hard at that

I hate this soyfag tbh

(((Michael Stevens)))