Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Walking through town yesterday

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
All I saw was none-lonely people. Father's and sons before the football game started. Couples just using their Saturday off to do some shopping and spend time together out in the town.

It felt so isolating to just walk through this crowd of people who live their normal lives with other people, happy, few worries except maybe the few annual bills that need paying soon.

It felt poetic, no one was moving with me, everyone was walking towards me as I pushed and weaved through the smiles and ignorance of my existence when I noticed everything about them in the short few seconds I walked by. That's all you need to see what people are thinking.

Focusing on their lives just makes you feel worse, tbh, just accept you're subhuman enough to never receive it and begin working on moving towards something that might at least help you improve your own life and financial situation. :feelscomfy:

Getting a gf & friends isn't something that takes effort or you have to think about, it just happens naturally.

If that is not the case you're either ugly, have some defect women dislike such as manletism or give off weird vibes or "energy" i;e autistic.

You're blamed for your personality or whatever yet hardened criminals have friends & fucked lol. Besides how can you show off a personality if you're snubbed at the gate.

Humans hate anything too "different".