Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

was the Elliot rodger truly based?

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
He was geek and mentacel but he spoke fax about discluding women from society so men can evolve without them

El señor supremo…

Yes he was supER based

His manifesto was a wonderful read, I think that he could've made a great author.

he was supremely based

His manifesto was a wonderful read, I think that he could've made a great author.
he wrote a fantasy novel, apparently!

pity that was never made public, it probably mogs all the modern-day published LGBTQIA fantasy novels with black/queer protags

He was right to ask for a girlfriend , every man should be able to have one if he wishes so, because it's a fundamental need for every individual to receive validation, to have a sense of belonging and to satisfy his needs.

he wrote a fantasy novel, apparently!

pity that was never made public, it probably mogs all the modern-day published LGBTQIA fantasy novels with black/queer protags
Damn, I would've gladly bought a copy. I have no doubt that it would have mogged the mass-produced normie crap, he had very real talent.

Not exactly. Would he stand with us if he ascended?

:feelsaww:He's our hero