Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was the Emo era the golden age for incels to get laid?

modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
I remember being in my late teenage years when everyone suddenly became part of the Emo subculture and I noticed a huge shift what was perceived as attractive. I couldn't help but wonder when I saw extremely skinny manlets everywhere whose faces where all covered up with dark greasy hair, so you couldn't really tell if someone was actually good-looking or plain ugly. Even make-up to cover up major facial flaws was allowed now so you literally had all the options and gimmicks females always had to distract from any personal imperfections. On top of that it was completely acceptable now to behave like a total sperg and not masculine at all. So the aesthetic of the weak and lonely outsider wasn't necessarily a bad thing anymore. And a lot of those guys had really cute girlfriends. 

emo-boys-and-girls.jpg

I was quite surprised because I mostly listened to rap music back then and had a completely different image in my mind what was considered attractive or desirable for a young male. Mainstream culture has been perceived as not cool anymore (or more precisely alternative culture became the new mainstream back then) and everyone tried hard to be what I involuntarily had been my whole life: A shy introvert loser who failed to fit in. Of course I felt betrayed somehow because those behavioral traits never got me anywhere especially regarding female and interpersonal relationships. The promoted epitome of what was considered "hot" through the media was literally this guy back then who would be posting here by now if he had to live up to today's standards of beauty. 

undefined.jpg

Did we miss out? Was the Emo era the golden age for Incels to have friends, to fit in and even get laid and to openly display our shortcomings (in looks AND behavior) without getting shamed. I should have swallowed the emopill (even if I hated the music with great passion) and join their ranks.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
For pretty boys

I agree, especially for pretty boys, they could easily get top stacies. But also for anyone else to get at least something out of it.

modus_coperandi said:
I agree, especially for pretty boys, they could easily get top stacies. But also for anyone else to get at least something out of it.

Yea maybe if you are a normie. There is no shortcut for ugly males

Another cope thread. The answer is no. All of those emo looking guys had something in common...they were pretty boys. Trust me, I tried the same thing during that age. Had the same stupid hair, listened to rock music, wore band t-shirts, and all this bullshit, and I got a total of 0 pussy. FACE. It all goes back down to your face. That's all. I thought women liked emo/skater guys, so I tried to become one. It wasn't until years later I realized it was just my fucking face. That's all. The style just helped attract certain women, but you still had to be GOOD LOOKING.

The best era were the 50s. If you had a job you had a looksmatched virgin wife.

there was no good era for incels, stop the back-in-days cope

I think scene hair works.

I wouldn't wanna fuck an emo girl though.

RealestFakecel said:
there was no good era for incels, stop the back-in-days cope

Agreed.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Yea maybe if you are a normie. There is no shortcut for ugly males

Even as a skinny (that was indeed important) ugly male you had way more options to hide your ugliness with a lot of hair and make-up and to trick a below average chubby emo girl into a relationship or at least make out with her. What people often underestimate was the degeneracy and promiscuity which was an essential part of emo culture.

They've had a smaller niche than most groups, so I guess it was easier for them to link up with other people.

Sparky said:
Why?!?! Some of them are gorgeous

Maybe the Stacies but I wouldn't be able to fuck them anyway.

Femoids still gush over guys like that. Always have, always will. the specific fashions just change (Kuck Cobain was a pretty boy, and don't forget all the 80s hair bands and 70's glam rock bands). Regardless, for Emo or any of it you still had to be good-looking in the first place. If you gave Blackops2cel that same style, you really think suddenly he'd be drowning in pussy?

Redpill Robert said:
Femoids still gush over guys like that. Always have, always will. the specific fashions just change (Kuck Cobain was a pretty boy, and don't forget all the 80s hair bands and 70's glam rock bands). Regardless, for Emo or any of it you still had to be good-looking in the first place. If you gave Blackops2cel that same style, you really think suddenly he'd be drowning in pussy?

Gerard Way was a grade A subhuman tho. Pete Wentz even more and girls unironically perceived them as the epitome of hotness. In comparison people always agreed that Thom Yorke, singer of Radiohead is a musical genius (so he had status) but in my whole life I have never heard someone call him anything other than fucking UGLY.

2000-2008 were pretty easy mode for men, from then on it went downhill completely

anincelforlifelol said:
Another cope thread. The answer is no. All of those emo looking guys had something in common...they were pretty boys. Trust me, I tried the same thing during that age. Had the same stupid hair, listened to rock music, wore band t-shirts, and all this bullshit, and I got a total of 0 pussy. FACE. It all goes back down to your face. That's all. I thought women liked emo/skater guys, so I tried to become one. It wasn't until years later I realized it was just my fucking face. That's all. The style just helped attract certain women, but you still had to be GOOD LOOKING.

This, if your face wasn't pretty or attractive enough then you wouldn't get any girls.

jagged0 said:
This, if your face wasn't pretty or attractive enough then you wouldn't get any attractive girls.

More like that. Maybe it was different here in Germany but it just seems like I made some completely different experiences and observations.

modus_coperandi said:
Gerard Way was a grade A subhuman tho. Pete Wentz even more and girls unironically perceived them as the epitome of hotness. In comparison people always agreed that Thom Yorke, singer of Radiohead is a musical genius (so he had status) but in my whole life I have never heard someone call him anything other than fucking UGLY.

If Gerard Way is subhuman then we're all far beyond fucked.

You know, back then everyone wanted to start their own band, now its about becoming a rapper and acting as ghetto, tough iand alpha as possible. Btw, its really only white girls who liked emo dudes. I will be honest, those emo chicks are pretty hot as well.

modus_coperandi said:
More like that. Maybe it was different here in Germany but it just seems like I made some completely different experiences and observations.

Cope.

You cant be emo if you are black.

The this in consideration ^_^

anincelforlifelol said:

This guy was by emo standards a prime chad and one of the most sexually desired artists of his time and shares a lot of features people here are always complaining about: 

brighteyes5-1.jpg

And most emo guys in my rural shithole looked a lot worse than him and had girlfriends. A completely ridiculous thought when I measure them by today's standards.

dr-problematic said:
2000-2008 were pretty easy mode for men, from then on it went downhill completely

Yes. Social media and dating apps destroyed any hope for incels.

Sorry but all those guys look good and could get females today same as back then.

Pretty boys have always been slayers and today maybe more then ever.
Also notice healthy hair and symmetric face on those guys.

modus_coperandi said:
This guy was by emo standards a prime chad and one of the most sexually desired artists of his time and shares a lot of features people here are always complaining about: 

brighteyes5-1.jpg

And most emo guys in my rural shithole looked a lot worse than him and had girlfriends. A completely ridiculous thought when I measure them by today's standards.

He looks good.

St.Tropez said:
Sorry but all those guys look good and could get females today same as back then.

Pretty boys have always been slayers and today maybe more then ever.
Also notice healthy hair and symmetric face on those guys.

Sorry but it's hard to estimate the attractiveness of certain guys when lookism fags on this board are rating comparably looking guy's 3,5/10 here on a daily basis.

Also nobody addressed my point that being a mentalcel wasn't a factor back then. You could act like a full on aspie and it was totally according to the ethic and norms of emo culture. All the mentalcels on this board wouldn't be wasting their time posting here because extrovertedness wasn't a favorable strategy to go for, their non-NT behavior would be a plus.

Subculture game works if you have looks and game. Looks have to be at least 5; you can somewhat easily go harpooning. To get Beckies and above, that's a different story.

Anon said:

Nope, Nazi Germany was best era. 0 degeneracy or death. Generations would be made up by Chads and Stacys, no sufferings of incels.

Sub8Hate said:
Subculture game works if you have looks and game. Looks have to be at least 5; you can somewhat easily go harpooning. To get Beckies and above, that's a different story.

You still had to meet the threshold of minimal looks, but you could use fake-up and paint on a different face on your actual face how females do it ever since. And the emo game was ridiculous to begin with, just act aspie and like an introvert and everyone assumes you are reflecting on the hardship of your painful existence.

I'm emo af in music taste but I'm fat as fuck so I'd just look like a lesbian tranny if I twinked it up for the emo crowd

ironcrusher38 said:
Nope, Nazi Germany was best era. 0 degeneracy or death. Generations would be made up by Chads and Stacys, no sufferings of incels.

Too bad it didn't work out

modus_coperandi said:
You still had to meet the threshold of minimal looks, but you could use fake-up and paint on a different face on your actual face how females do it ever since. And the emo game was ridiculous to begin with, just act aspie and like an introvert and everyone assumes you are reflecting on the hardship of your painful existence.

In my day it was called GOTH, kid. 

Emocels, throw on some fakeup!

Sub8Hate said:
In my day it was called GOTH, kid. 

Emocels, throw on some fakeup!

Pretty sure I'm older than you though. Wasn't goth in the eighties?

modus_coperandi said:
Pretty sure I'm older than you though. Wasn't goth in the eighties?

Yeah, mid eighties I'm pretty sure. 

Becoming an oldcel, gawd, fucking sucks. I got a hernia and my cawk don't work right!

Sub8Hate said:
Becoming an oldcel, gawd, fucking sucks. I got a hernia and my cawk don't work right!

Yeah agecelling is the the ultimate blackpill. If the young mentalcels got a glimpse what it actually feels like they wouldn't waste one more second posting here.

Anon said:

This

A job in the factory was enought to support you, your wife, your kids, save up for retirement and even go to a vacation, it was the perfect life, work by the day, spend time with your family at night. Women stayed at home all day, only need to cook and clean the house, yet they complained and we got feminism, now everything is shit.

anon_899 said:
A job in the factory was enought to support you, your wife, your kids, save up for retirement and even go to a vacation, it was the perfect life, work by the day, spend time with your family at night. Women stayed at home all day, only need to cook and clean the house, yet they complained and we got feminism, now everything is shit.

And everybody is even more unhappy than before. With great freedom comes great responsibility and apparently females didn't have any clue to make use of it. And now they are slowly becoming aware of their own unhappiness and their mindless revolt against their own biological imperative and somehow managed to still blame men for it. JFL if you are male in 2017.

modus_coperandi said:
And everybody is even more unhappy than before. With great freedom comes great responsibility and apparently females didn't have any clue to make use of it. And now they are slowly becoming aware of their own unhappiness and their mindless revolt against their own biological imperative and somehow managed to still blame men for it. JFL if you are male in 2017.

Females want to freedom to pursue chad cock, but at the same time they want the state to protect them, the men to pay for her shit and the army to avoid invaders from coming in their country and ruining their lives. Women want all the benefits without giving anything back.

modus_coperandi said:
Sorry but it's hard to estimate the attractiveness of certain guys when lookism fags on this board are rating comparably looking guy's 3,5/10 here on a daily basis.

Also nobody addressed my point that being a mentalcel wasn't a factor back then. You could act like a full on aspie and it was totally according to the ethic and norms of emo culture. All the mentalcels on this board wouldn't be wasting their time posting here because extrovertedness wasn't a favorable strategy to go for, their non-NT behavior would be a plus.

Depends on your definition and understanding of term mentalcel. 

Strictly speaking a mentalcel is only someone who dosent go out or dosent try at all. Everything else is not really mentalcel. A decent looking guy will get a gf as long as he goes out and does some effort to approach females. 

Now lets look at emos you call them mentalcels because they act bitchy/sad,HOWEVER they still went out and indulged in normie.culture so in a way they weren't really mentalcels. 

2nd if you think any incel here could pull off the looks in OP you are very mistaken,those guys are top tier. 

Now.for the ugly emos and in general subcultures it is high risk medium reward type of thing where yeah they can get lucky by going into subculture,but also they can.get NOTHING as well. Especially because females arent really loyal to subculture as much,especially later on. Also emos were usually very rich and high value something people dont understand at all. There are no poor emos.

St.Tropez said:
Depends on your definition and understanding of term mentalcel. 

Strictly speaking a mentalcel is only someone who dosent go out or dosent try at all. Everything else is not really mentalcel. A decent looking guy will get a gf as long as he goes out and does some effort to approach females. 

Now lets look at emos you call them mentalcels because they act bitchy/sad,HOWEVER they still went out and indulged in normie.culture so in a way they weren't really mentalcels. 

2nd if you think any incel here could pull off the looks in OP you are very mistaken,those guys are top tier. 

I agree on your first part about the nature of mentalcels but I don't think the guy in my OP looks top tier. This is his high school picture: 

tumblr_inline_mne5z3MfZ41qz4rgp.jpg

Most people who posted their pics on this board look a lot better and everyone else has instantly become a meme here.

modus_coperandi said:
I agree on your first part about the nature of mentalcels but I don't think OP looks top tier. This is his high school picture: 

tumblr_inline_mne5z3MfZ41qz4rgp.jpg

Most people who posted their pics on this board look a lot better and everyone else has instantly become a meme here.

So he was fat? 
Fatcel=vocel. 
If you are fat and incel you are mentally retarded as your bones cannot.be seen regardless of.are they good or bad. 
All it took for.him is to lose weight and underneath he was a good looking guy. 

Ofc not all guys who lose weight will get lucky.

anon_899 said:
This

It's shit for us.

anon_899 said:
This

How the richer are more richer and poor are more poor. 

All that extra value went to the top.

It's never too late to swallow the emopill though. Just be like this guy and get mad pussy. 

40yoemo_400x400.jpg

No, but, I was a freak (emos before emos) and the cool part was the girls in our group were very whorey and exhibitionist-like. So even if you weren't getting any, you could occasionally see/feel titties and kiss and whatnot..... and now I'm depressed

A Good Friend said:
No, but, I was a freak (emos before emos) and the cool part was the girls in our group were very whorey and exhibitionist-like. So even if you weren't getting any, you could occasionally see/feel titties and kiss and whatnot..... and now I'm depressed

There's has been a subculture called "freak" before emos?

modus_coperandi said:
A Good Friend said:
There's has been a subculture called "freak" before emos?

Yup. Hot Topic goths but not really goth. Big pants, wallet chains, a hint of the black clothes that came later. I used to sport quite a bit of jewelry and change my hair color every month. I basically just showed up to the mall to find who had the pot and to go smoke the pot, but it was the last time I was truly alive.