Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was your dad a betabuxxer?

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Mine certainly was. He lacked a natural charm and was non NT, and my mom's parents told her that she will finish under the bridge if she is not a married woman soon. Even if by some fluke i get a woman i know that it will mostly be transactional. I am still enraged by the sight of younger couples where money issues are secondary.

Yes.

I don't think my parents have even had sex since I was born.

My dad wasn’t betabux, my parents made a similar amount of money but my mom is a lot better looking than him, a time before tinder and social media

He was part of a small town biker group back when that was popular in the 70's and 80's, very easy to impress certain women in those days.

Unironically, no.

Yess, he had to betabuxx my poverty-stricken mother to even get a taste of pussy

no. he mogs my entire neighborhood and the next

My dad got divorced three times and then he met my mother, and they never married. My dad was a doctor. I think if he wasn't a high earner and 6'4 my mom wouldn't have looked at him twice.

Nope, he was a dark triad tallfag. He cheated on my mom multiple times and wasted most of our money on pills and alcohol. Despite that my mom remained 100% loyal to him up until my grandparents started dying.

Nope, he was a dark triad tallfag. He cheated on my mom multiple times and wasted most of our money on pills and alcohol. Despite that my mom remained 100% loyal to him up until my grandparents started dying.
Sorry to hear that but that is a classic story.Even Ted Bundy had groupies.

Sorry to hear that but that is a classic story.Even Ted Bundy had groupies.
Yea it's pretty brootal. What's really crazy is learning about the blackpill and having it recontextualize your entire life.

If my dad was short and kind then she would have been the one to cheat on him. In fact, that's what she did with her first husband.:lul:

Nope, but he became one for his new wife. Kind of a love/hate relationship since I learned nothing about female relationships from my parents.

yes, he works overtime every week, night shift, cooks, drives my mom everywhere because she cant drive on her own without getting lost, and as soon as my mom gets home from work all she does is watch gay korean shows on tv or talk to her friends on her phone

my dad literally makes more than twice as much money as my mom because of the time and a half bonus each week on overtime

My mom fell for my dad because he's decent looking and had game