Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We shouldn't reproduce

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Lets face it we all have small dicks here,
whoever doesnt is a fakecel.
We cant pass that small dik gene on its not fair for future generations to be incels.

We are just gonna create more subhumans if we reproduce..
it feels selfish wanting sex as an incel

Tits or GTFO you foid infiltrator.

Least retarded greys, you should make threads on sewers. After learning how to make good threads come here.

We cant pass that small dik gene on its not fair for future generations to be incels.

btw dickpill isnt real and has been debunked countless times, nobody's any inkie because of their dick. Just admit it's your height/face/autism and move on

Fag. Im no foid
*attacks my sexuality*

*claims not to be a foid*

JFL, you can LARP all you want, but its difficult for people to decieve their own nature

Today's 4incher jokes becomes tomorrow's 6incher jokes. There is no escape.

We had sperm but we can't get any foids that it. You look suspicious OP.

we need more incels in this world tbh
tired of all these federales saying that i dont deserve to reproduce

We had sperm but we can't get any foids that it. You look suspicious OP.
It's a foid infiltrator
View attachment 1056259
like pottery. Mods please put this nigga on high security thin ice watch
This site has made me an expert level detective at this point LMAO
View attachment 1056260
nah i dont think 6 will become the new 4
Man if my dick circumference is not at least 5 inches then its over for me, still have never measured it.

foids are super extremly fucking easy to sniff out since they only use sex as an insult (nobody wants you, your a virgin, your gay, your an incel)

no, foids and normies are just really fucking easy to sniff out. here's an example from a few days ago
lol
foids are super extremly fucking easy to sniff out since they only use sex as an insult (nobody wants you, your a virgin, your gay, your an incel)
The only unit of value they understand, also every foid infiltrator is mean to me, because they can see in my name that I am a manlet and they disrespect me.

Ah nigga you're going to make me kill myself put a spoiler on this shit please.
why would you be on this website if you cannot handle the brutal truth? :feelshehe::feelshehe::hax::feelzez:

the j00z are going to make sure putin loss

The dickpill is too much for me. It destroys me so badly.
lucky for you the dickpill is the weakest pill of them all and doesn't have that much evidence to support it

lucky for you the dickpill is the weakest pill of them all and doesn't have that much evidence to support it
If you have a 4 incher every PIV sex you will ever be able to get either with an outlier or a prostitute is a fucking joke.

If you are sub 6 inches you legitimately aren't a man. You are an asexual being.

If you have a 4 incher every PIV sex you will ever be able to get either with an outlier or a prostitute is a fucking joke.

If you are sub 6 inches you legitimately aren't a man. You are an asexual being.
so many standards

>you gotta be 6'0
>you gotta be NT
>you gotta have friends
>you gotta have expierence
>you gotta play sports
>you gotta have a good stable job
>etc....
VS
>don't be obese (100% in your control, and some people like the fat)

Putin has a smaller dick than Netanyahu he is just a presidentcel.

i'm not using small dick as an insult.

Since mine is small too.
I'm saying our children will suffer in a society that only accepts big dicks.

the acceptable size is 7 inch now.
In 20 years it might be 8 to 9 inch
do you really think your children witu penish dwarfism 4 inch cock could handle that pressure?

Fag calling me foid cant accept reality

Tbh ,fuck the big dick havers on this site.If i had a big dick i would be so happy :feelsrope:

With feminism it's better to not

This recent trend of dick fascination among GrAYcels is getting old fast.

Evidence? Small dick jokes, females using huge dildos etc. Bestiality.

it feels selfish
Congrats, you're a step closer to figure out human nature

Enjoy simping and working for others selfishness while they laugh their ass off about yours.

another cuck thread made by a GrAY infiltrator

This is a perfect example of how the gynocentric society messes with mens brains. It doesn't matter if the cunny finds it enjoyable your coomshot is the only thing that matters and everything else is irrelevant. Hate the game not the players kiddo

“We shouldn’t reproduce” jfl even if we wanted to we couldn’t GrAY

10 IQ moment. Its not like you will automatically reproduce if you have sex.

10 IQ moment. Its not like you will automatically reproduce if you have sex.
whats the point of having sex then?
if you only do it for pleasure and not for a family that pleasure fades fast and you become depressed.

i have a 7 incher. For what? There is no way for me to use it anyways. Dick size only matters when you are able to have sex. So it doesnt matter if you have a 9 inch or 2 inch. You will stay incel

i have a 7 incher. For what? There is no way for me to use it anyways. Dick size only matters when you are able to have sex. So it doesnt matter if you have a 9 inch or 2 inch. You will stay incel
Well if you dont use it your body will adapt and it will get to 5 inches before you are 40.

But seriously? 7 inches?
God is just being a little unfair with you.
at least he gave the rest of us small coks to function like an incel too.
you're just a mistake x.x

Neither should ugly women.
They have the same incel genes. If they get a boy, he'll have the incel genes too and the cycle continues.

Ugly women should only be allowed to have baby girls.

If it is a boy, it must be aborted asap.
Do these women really hate their own sons so much that they'd let him suffer his whole life of loneliness, rejection, humiliation, and bullying?
He might even going ER because of these ugly women's selfishness
full

Fuck off, GrAY