Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What country would you move to if you could move anywhere?

S

SupremeGentlemanXX

Greycel
For me, Spain. The culture, society, and history are all rly good. I would get mogged hard tho (Spanish are moggers of europe tbh)

I like where I live. Couldn't see myself being anywhere else :feelsautistic:

Honestly I would look into indonesia if I could learn the language, could be the new seamaxxing if you commit to learning bahasa indonesia.

Possibly America. I would love to live in the great forests of America in a little hut or maybe like one of those fire tower thingies.

iu

That would be cool! Otherwise I like the UK a decent bit, there's worse countries to live in.

Possibly America. I would love to live in the great forests of America in a little hut or maybe like one of those fire tower thingies.

iu

That would be cool! Otherwise I like the UK a decent bit, there's worse countries to live in.
Simple life as a fire watcher in middle of Colorado mountains sounds pretty cool

Afganistan, currently In singapore.

The only niggas doing that here, are those park rangers, my dad recommended I get a job like that, but I doubt I could.

Not worth it
  • Prices are almost the same as in Norway now but salaries remain shit, almost the same as they were in 2000's. Purchasing power is decreasing all the time
  • Taxes are one of the highest in the world. You will need a car very likely. You have to pay yearly vehicle tax and the gas is one of the most expensive in the world
  • Finnish toilets are truly chad only with huge bodycounts. Generic whores with full of tattoos
  • Finnish people are one of the least empathetic
  • It's only a matter of time when Finland becomes Ukraine 2.0. Media does predictive programming about a war almost daily. The same garbage media emphasizes toilets with stupid problems while men rope
  • Getting a job is very hard even as a native. No matter either I call, send a resume or ask for a job IRL from bosses. Connections are everything here
  • Many jobs aren't stable full-time jobs. There may be hundreds of applicants per job
  • Finland is a true land of inceldom. Most childless men in the world are here. Finland is full of oldcels and other miserable people
  • Finland is a bad country for copes as it's a huge nanny state. Even a 1,5l soda can cost over 4 euros
  • You may get neetbux 587 euros per month but they try to make you a legit slave with "jobs" where the salary are your unemployment benefits +9 euros per day, it's state enforced cuckoldry
However it's not all bad. Finland is very sparsely populated and you can roam the nature and swim in the lakes almost completely freely away from sexhavers. It's a beautiful country but it's going towards shit due to corruption. Battery industry is a threat to finnish nature and they give lands for foreign mining companies almost for free.

I want to move to Norway for higher salaries and neetbux as I am outcasted. No eu and safer as it doesn't have so long border with Russia.

I'd also like to live in Germany or even better, nearby Austria or Switzerland. I had fun in Germany as I could drive fast legally. They are legalizing weed and other copes are reasonably priced with an easy access. Almost all copes are legal there and purchasing power is good.

For me, Spain. The culture, society, and history are all rly good. I would get mogged hard tho (Spanish are moggers of europe tbh)
any country full of ugly weak men

California so I can buy legal good weed at cheap price and also sell hotdogs on side of road for 20 dollars each and become rich

My parents got divorced, if we end up losing this house, I'm going to be a transient up there, until I can save the money for vanlife.
Based.
There's a few homeless people in my beach city who just park there cars in a neighborhood and they never had any problems from anyone. I don't know where they go during the day but I notice no one is the cars when I walk by in the daytime. At night I walk by the car and notice a guy in there smoking a cigarette in a sleeping bag

The only niggas doing that here, are those park rangers, my dad recommended I get a job like that, but I doubt I could.
But my main point
These guys don't bother anyone and I'm glad my neighbors have never given them any trouble for camping out in there cars on the street. I don't see any harm in it. They need a safe spot to sleep in.

California so I can buy legal good weed at cheap price and also sell hotdogs on side of road for 20 dollars each and become rich
Weed is very cheap here :feelsokman:
The only problem is the cost of living is fucking ridiculous. Make California Great Again

Weed is very cheap here
The only problem is the cost of living is fucking ridiculous. Make California Great Again
U are.not entitled to food sweaty. You will pay 25 dollar for hotdog now.

Idk maybe Iceland or something

id stay in the gulf, maybe qatar or kuwait.
i like the idea of living in the forest, but i dont like strange insects. i prefer desert.

probably the dream

Not worth it
  • Prices are almost the same as in Norway now but salaries remain shit, almost the same as they were in 2000's. Purchasing power is decreasing all the time
  • Taxes are one of the highest in the world. You will need a car very likely. You have to pay yearly vehicle tax and the gas is one of the most expensive in the world
  • Finnish toilets are truly chad only with huge bodycounts. Generic whores with full of tattoos
  • Finnish people are one of the least empathetic
  • It's only a matter of time when Finland becomes Ukraine 2.0. Media does predictive programming about a war almost daily. The same garbage media emphasizes toilets with stupid problems while men rope
  • Getting a job is very hard even as a native. No matter either I call, send a resume or ask for a job IRL from bosses. Connections are everything here
  • Many jobs aren't stable full-time jobs. There may be hundreds of applicants per job
  • Finland is a true land of inceldom. Most childless men in the world are here. Finland is full of oldcels and other miserable people
  • Finland is a bad country for copes as it's a huge nanny state. Even a 1,5l soda can cost over 4 euros
  • You may get neetbux 587 euros per month but they try to make you a legit slave with "jobs" where the salary are your unemployment benefits +9 euros per day, it's state enforced cuckoldry
However it's not all bad. Finland is very sparsely populated and you can roam the nature and swim in the lakes almost completely freely away from sexhavers. It's a beautiful country but it's going towards shit due to corruption. Battery industry is a threat to finnish nature and they give lands for foreign mining companies almost for free.
Reason why i want to move to Finland:
1. Merihaka
2. Finnish metro
3. Itä-pasila
4. Weather, air and atmosphere in Helsinki near the sea
5. People are very introverted
6. Cool granite rocks throughout the city of Helsinki
7. The feeling of real freedom when i walk in Helsinki, i never felt anything like that in any other city

You seem to know a lot about Finland? Do you live in Finland? Are you Finn?

You seem to know a lot about Finland? Do you live in Finland? Are you Finn?
Yes, I live in Finland and I am a finnish incel. Of course everyone has their own preferences. These are my experiences and observations.

Yes, I live in Finland and I am a finnish incel. Of course everyone has their own preferences. These are my experiences and observations.
How do you think? Is it true that majority of Finns are introverts? Are there a lot of Aspies?

How do you think? Is it true that majority of Finns are introverts? Are there a lot of Aspies?
There seem to be a lot of non-NT people. I have aspergers. I think normies here aren't really that introvert, they have sex, parties, friends and social hobbies just like other europeans, they can be aggressive too especially when drunk. Many jobs here require good social skills. Finnish people just don't touch eachother much like southern europeans and keep distance unless it's their partner.

Last edited:
OP, idk where you got this idea of Spain, you must've watched a movie or something.

1. Spanish men are not moggers because the avarage Spaniard is 5'8. They are meds so usually have delicate frames as well.

2. The culture is basically being a loud cretin who watches football and doesn't want to work.

3. Spanish women are feminist turbosluts

4. Numero quatro

5. Nature is shit in the mainland, basically a desert where it gets to 45C in the summer. Many cities are quite nice architecturally, but their style is very kitsch and are filled with shitskins and spaniards.

China or Vietnam

Smart geomaxxing plan for a nigger, Burundi is the most subhuman country on Earth with great demographics.
Exactly + average height of 5`3, it's actually life fuel + lowest GDP in the world so my currency can go a long way in that country

This is an interesting one
Poorest country in the world + low GDP + average height of 5`3 + inhabited by black people = Lifefuel for a manlet blackcel

bahamas

maybe germany cuz autobahn, but stuff is expensive there

I'd love to move to the Yukon (Canada) or to Patagonia (Chile). Like I am very much an introvert and I love low population density places. Nature is supposed to be amazing in both locations too.