Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you believe is the largest reason to your inceldom?

Face, height and frame are roots of problem, and honor not letting me to wish for rotten fruits
"Rotten fruits" what are you on, just because you can betabuxx a 1/10 deformed foid doesn't make that "your honor" is what makes you an incel, cucks are as much incels as we are, despite the fact that they choose to betabuxx

Ugly face, mulatto, manlet, framelet and lack of social skills.

Overprotective mother

living in the west as a non-chad

Everything about my looks is below average. Everything

Severe acne. I have it since like 2001, it's better now(after shittones of medicines, that fucked up my health), but I was severely bullied because of it too. Without it I would be a normie, and pre-tinder era I think it maybe would be enough.

My eye area and the Norwood reaper are neck and neck for biggest cause of my inceldom

Social anxiety, autism, not masculine (personality or looks), incapable of leaving my comfort zone etc..,

Inexperience and lack of oppurtunities to gain said experience. Oh yeah pretty sure my looks and non NT brain are part of the reason too if I had to guess anything else :feelsseriously::dafuckfeels:(and foids' shit judgement/taste).

Last edited:
Having a social circle when younger might of helped me.