Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you look like on your passport photo?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
my passport photo is literally the ugliest picture taken of me in my life. i look like a bloated ape. I was 15 back then but still. I get an anxiety attack whenever i'm at an airport because I know i'll have to show it.

Never been on a plane in my entire life. Richcel trait.

On topic:
On my passport photo I'm not good looking enough to get approached by girls who compliment me about my looks :(

Moeggelsfinalfakecel2

Also not good looking enough to have girls on insta asking about me, I might add :(

On my passport photo, I am 12 years old

my passport photo is literally the ugliest picture taken of me in my life. i look like a bloated ape. I was 15 back then but still. I get an anxiety attack whenever i'm at an airport because I know i'll have to show it.
i look like a shrimpy teenager that is friends with Scrappy Doo

I'm way too much of a pussy and poor to ever take the plane :feelshaha: i look high as fuck on my IDs though and completely out of it.

I remember once when I was leaving on a trip the controller literally jumped when she saw my photo brutal.

Petite and primitive.