Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you want - GF or FWB or Fuck-buddy ?

• GF

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • FWB

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Fuck-buddy

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

Aren't the last 2 options the same

I dont know what FWB or fuck buddy mean

no fwb can hang out or talk about other stuffs , fuck buddy just fuck and do nothing else.

Ah ok, yeah I want fuck buddy. Much better. I don't get why anyone would choose FWB, jfl at hanging out with femalea

GF - preferably wife. Should have roughly the same interests/political views/hobbies as me. Someone to watch TV with, to go out with in the park, etc.

Then that's GF.
With gf you can talk lovey-dovey stuffs and they care about you . Plus you need to marry your gf , if things go fine . With fwb you don't . But most fwb are temporary arrangement lasting only few months until the woman finds a boyfriend.

if i could fuck a different foid everyday, i would

There is a difference between FWB and Fuck buddies?

Both sound like heaven.

Why would you choose the other two options if you can have a loyal gf?

Fwb for sure. All the good of the gf with none of the relationship drama.

Girlfriend obviously since you can fuck her and can do all the things FWB do.

no point entertaining this fantasy
fuck buddy? fuck you

I'm just trying to go crazy.

GF - preferably wife. Should have roughly the same interests/political views/hobbies as me. Someone to watch TV with, to go out with in the park, etc.
qt sperg gf >> all

yes
Aren't the last 2 options the same
I believe a fuckbuddy is girl you only meet for bootycalls while FWB is a girl you alternate between booty calls and hanging out to play video games.

IE fuckbuddies "Netflix and chill" is only sex, while "Netflix and chill" for FWB sometimes does literally mean netflix with maybe a 10% chance of a blowjob during/after

Just a reminder to everyone who chose FWB and fuck buddy is that the fact that more attractive guys then you have your same mentality is the reason we are here and treated like shit by women rather then being in a loving relationships with our looks matches.

I rather have some pepto-bismol, been having real bad diarrhea.

basement slave