Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean exactly to be a cuck? Is it different from being an incel?

G

Gollum4ever

Banned
-
I find this term confusing :feelsokman:

Fuck off and lurk more faggot

Oh look, the 1453th greycel who asks weird questions :feelsLightsaber:

Google exists.

Simp:

22221809 1496871043681888 6864236219410763375 n

7 medieval court jester cartoon clipart

VirginVsChad

PUA Chad:

20621935 764914120348224 4809161342379316616 n

An incel can be a cuck by being bluepilled, but he still can’t get laid.
But the true definition of “cuck” is a man who lets his woman fuck another man… or being bluepilled into thinking women are innocent creatures who can do no wrong, hence the first sentence.

Incel is involuntary celibate and only that. They are not interchangeable.

A cuck to me isn't just a husband who lets his wife fuck other men, it's also someone who does things like letting his daughter be a whore, or any other woman he obviously has emotions for (if he hadn't, he wouldn't whiteknight for them), while still enthusiastically being in her life and supporting her.

nigger neckyourself

A cuck to me isn't just a husband who lets his wife fuck other men, it's also someone who does things like letting his daughter be a whore, or any other woman he obviously has emotions for (if he hadn't, he wouldn't whiteknight for them), while still enthusiastically being in her life and supporting her.
:yes:

What if he has a single mom who's lose and brings home different men to fuck each night?

You’re glowing a tad, nigger. Is this for a report or article?

I find this term confusing :feelsokman:
a cuck is a man on some sort of spectrum of sharing their partner with other men whether by choice or force. Incels are usually a lot more specific that it needs this criteria to call someone a cuck, or that something is cucked.

That's not to say other rightwing manosphere types don't abuse the term though, like leftists that labels anything they don't like even clear consensual sexhavers, incels.

Last edited: