Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What feature do you hate most about yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Big large round flat stupid moonface, with hair as a close second

me being alive

My narrow, shitty frame<My shitty height<My acne<My balding<My lower-normie face
It is beyond over for me
Hands and feet. They are so small with a weak grip, I can't bare to look at them, so much so I avoid being around my family so as not to get mogged. Even typing this down, I'm self aware of my gay baby hands. It's reached the point where I dont even want to use my hands for anything because it makes me self-aware of how small they are. Even have intrusive thoughts of chopping them off. My feet are also so small that it hurts to stand up too much since my body is proportionally bigger.
Man I'm sorry. I have gay small hands as well and it's absolute suifuel. It is so emasculating.
me being alive
Relatable :feelsrope:

I have many flaws but my giant nose gets to me.

goofy ass chin + hairy everywhere

My ethnic dark skin, and high bodyfat ngl

I don't like my Nose that's why I'm saving for rhinoplasty.
I also have shit beard genetics and I think beard would help me a lot with Chin/Jaw frauding so I'll get a beard transplant as well. But first I would try Minox for a year or two.

I also don't like my eyes but unfortunately can't do much about it.
If I had hunter eyes, straight Greek Nose and thick beard I'd be a 6.5/10.