Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What impresses you more: Tinder vs Harvard . . .

What impresses you more getting a Tinder date as a normie (or below) or getting into Harvard?

• Harvard

Votes: 29 35.4%
  • Tinder date

Votes: 53 64.6%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
What impresses you more, getting into Harvard, or getting a date on Tinder as a normie or below. . .

THE BITCH-ASSNESS of HARVARD . . .

Harvard's admit rate rests currently at 5.4%, Harvard applicants, I assume, think they are cream of the crop, and pay a fee to apply, and generally are much more prepared before they apply. In a sense, Harvard applicants spend all of their childhood in preparation for the application. Generally, for those that apply too, I would assume that they at least UNDERSTAND if they are likely to get in or not. It's a very regimented, historically predictable thing to apply to prestigious universities. Tests, essay, letters of recommendation, extracurriculars, GPA. Most of the criteria is numerically objective. I would assume applying to Harvard is similar enough to apply to any other university. If you don't get into Harvard, but have stats within the ballpark, there are many similar options that may take you. It's not the end of the world.

Like a stupid whore on Tinder, they are also racist as fuck against Indian and Asian men. At least, even if you are Indian or Asian, you generally know how much BETTER you have to be than the others to even apply, and so the Indian/Asian students jump that hoop accordingly.

THE ASSFUCKERY OF TINDER . . . .

This study cites average man has a 1/115 chance to get a like. Going off this random guy's tabulation of converting those likes into dates, that's 4 dates per 53 likes.

(1/115) *(4/53) = 0.000656

So after swiping 115*53= 6095 times, you have a 0.0656 % chance of getting a date after flirting with those 53 likes carefully. If you max your swipes (100) every single day you may have a chance to date a bitch approximately every 60 days if you are the average guy. You can have 5 dates per year if you put max effort as a normie on Tinder.

On Tinder, there is virtually no barrier to entry, it's just pictures, and a few words. The applicant pool is completely fucking overflooded with cock. Let's also assume you are still bluepilled . . . and have no idea what an incel or the blackpill is, and have no idea what your SMV is. You're just a guy looking for love online, since you don't meet many hoes IRL. Everything is an experiment. You try different photos, fashions, texting strategies. You are constantly in the dark as far as what works, because everyone and your mother is giving you conflicting dating advice.

Although not all women are on Tinder, for those that do online dating, it's by far the most popular app. Also keep in mind, I assume as you are swipin on these hoes, you are also putting max effort in the gym, on your selfies, fashion & earning bread. It's not like you are finished with the rat race, and then you start swipin'

Last edited:
Getting laid on Tinder is harder than getting to Harvard confirmed.

if foid is not below looksmatch than tinder date does

if you studymaxx to death there's a slight chance you'll get into harvard, but no amount of work can get you a tinder date

This is why normies are borderline incels.

Harvard isn't even the hardest university to get entrance into. Its just the most well known.

If you're a Currycel who wants to go to IIT or a Ricecel who wants to go to Tsinghua/Peking, your chances are easily below 1%.

Which is still higher than scoring successfully on Tinder though JFL!

This is why normies are borderline incels.
I KNOW, I've changed my stance on being so incel exclusionary. The math just adds up that they they live a similar enough experience to inceldom. Albeit, it must be nice to have HAD that one boob grab in 2005.
Harvard isn't even the hardest university to get entrance into. Its just the most well known.

If you're a Currycel who wants to go to IIT or a Ricecel who wants to go to Tsinghua/Peking, your chances are easily below 1%.

Which is still higher than scoring successfully on Tinder though JFL!

This is why it also drives me nuts when normies gaslight us into thinking asian/indian men don't apply themselves in the dating market. You think a bunch of nerds that had the drive, and discipline to get into these universities, would not apply the same efforts, and emotional persistence in dating??

Its suicidefuel. Hard work never pays off. Only genetics

Last edited:
This is why it also drives me nuts when normies gaslight us into thinking asian/indian men don't apply themselves in the dating market. You think a bunch of nerds that had the drive, and discipline to get into these universities, would not apply the same efforts, and emotional persistence in dating??

Its suicidefuel. Hard work never pays off. Only genetics
Holy shit, this was me after careermaxxing, I put massive amounts of effort into looksmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing, before I simply realized that no amount of effort was going to be worth it in the end. Chad doesn't even have to try.

only in god can man find salvation.It won't be in an imperfect being that we are to live the apex of happiness

I can get into harvard by saying im a black jew who supports muslim rights in europe. Tinder dates however, now that actually has some requirements.

Harvard is overrated anyway.

one is earned, another is not

I am most impressed by a curry or rice who gets into harvard.

I am only impressed by incel saints and their high scores, this requires hard work, strength and bravery. The two accomplishments mentioned here, just require good genetics, an attractive face and high IQ respectively.

Harvard.

Fuck tinder.

Getting laid on Tinder is harder than getting to Harvard confirmed.

For curry and ricecels imagine a life of CONSTANTLY needing to apply to Harvard, or IIT, or Peking (as though those are the only choices to ascend in life), but you have an 80 IQ. That is pretty much the scenario these men face on Tinder. APOCALYPSE.

Luckily there are many universities that are good enough that will accept you, but on Tinder, THEY ARE ALL HARVARD PICKY.

If you are sub 8, it's easier to learn 10 languages, get into hi tier university and get PhD, learn to fly a helicopter and airplane, become top tier chef, learn to walk with your hands while carrying stuff with your legs
Than it is to get a tinder date.
It's fucking over. Women don't care about your achievements, they only want good looking guys
full

I want to nut in a Harvard female

5.4% chance of admission into Harvard? Those odds are astronomically better than me ascending.

Harvard honestly. Tinder dates can happen even if they don't result in sex. Harvard on the other hand requires you to be wickedly smart.

If only men who get tinder dates would be able to study in Harvard, there would be far fewer men in Harvard. So I guess tinder is more impressive.

getting laid on tinder as an ugly male is more impressive than finishing harvard

uni is big time cope.Most people there are not there for *knawledge* or *wisdom*.They are there because they want to statusmaxx and moneymaxx and if they can do it while doing something they have a light interest then it is more then alright.But most of them have 0 interest in the discipline itself so...yeah.it's over if you are a coping unicel

uni is big time cope.Most people there are not there for *knawledge* or *wisdom*.They are there because they want to statusmaxx and moneymaxx and if they can do it while doing something they have a light interest then it is more then alright.But most of them have 0 interest in the discipline itself so...yeah.it's over if you are a coping unicel
IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY DREAM TO FUCK A SOCIOLOGY SLUT IN A COLLEGE FRAT DORM. That will NEVER happen.

Harvard.

Harvard = IQ and personal effort and (((shekels)))

Tinder = genetics and noeffort

Harvard honestly. Tinder dates can happen even if they don't result in sex. Harvard on the other hand requires you to be wickedly smart.
Not always though.

David Hogg got into Harvard coz he used his classmates deaths to talk about gun control. His sat score was 1270 which complete shit when talking ivy league.

Jazz Jennings is a Jewish dude who's famous for cutting his dick off and going on tv as tranny.

Shit like this is very enraging esp if you are asian.

You're more likely to come back safe and alive from Afghanistan after fighting against the Taliban there than to get a date on Tinder.

Tinder date

just get good grades in high school theory and u can get into Harvard. or just be a (non asian) minority theory.

there is nothing you can do to alter your odds of getting a tinder date

propagation while handicapped is more impressive than muh education

And from what i see/hear, Harvard is a leftist indoctrination camp anyways

based analysis by OP

JFL if as a riceman you believed your parents that getting into an ivy league school would lead to a "good future" and that women would be chasing after you upon graduation
the chad "student-athlete" who goes to a directional state school will live more in one week of college than a ricecel will their whole lives

Not always though.

David Hogg got into Harvard coz he used his classmates deaths to talk about gun control. His sat score was 1270 which complete shit when talking ivy league.

Jazz Jennings is a Jewish dude who's famous for cutting his dick off and going on tv as tranny.

Shit like this is very enraging esp if you are asian.

Oh true, but same thing goes with getting laid. Status can get you laid just like status can get you into Harvard

height + face are a billion times more valuable than high IQ, despite that fact that if the chad tried he could probably outscore manlet rice-cels or curries on tests anyway

It's not even worth comparing. It's like comparing chocolate with the shit in a septic tank

Just plastic surgery maxx there is a gym for your face it's just you have to pay a premium.

JFL at the bluepill niqqa
Nepotismmaxxed kids do just fine in any Ivy school, they don't have to good at anything.
Look at the "legacy admissions" or the Operation Varsity Blues.