Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the reason you hate women?

Da_best_incel

Da_best_incel

Can't find no good hoes no more
For me it started in high school I asked a girl to go to the dance with me and she rejected me, so i ask some other foid and rejected me i ask 10 whores to go to the dance with me and all of them rejected me for no god damn reason. Also fuck the biggest whore out of them Camalu.

I don't, i just hate simps and soys

i hate them because they are murderers

they hate me and they coordinate bullying campaigns against me, sending me death threats on Facebook

I dont hate all of them. Some make me coom hard. The others are not worth even talking about

In media villains are usually faceless goons, or are privileged, liars/underhanded, worshipped as a false god although sometimes they are god, pretty/emotionally unstable. Really I’m just doing what the digital babysitter told me to

I hate them because they hate me.

Their hypocrisy, their political activism, their egocentrism, their permanent lies, I hate them simply because of everything they represent and do nowadays, that they always present themselves as the victims while bullying/hating every subpar male, that they permanently abuse every power position like in HR, that they infiltrate every single hobby out there and twist it until it's a parody of its former self while every subpar male that once created it gets thrown out, I hate them because they are drama stirring parasites that turn men and entire peoples against each other.

But most important: I hate what hates me.

Last edited:
[UWSL]i don’t hate women, i hate simps and society for making women this way. I hate the privilege that women have[/UWSL]

Their hypocrisy, their political activism, their egocentrism, their permanent lies, I hate them simply because of everything they represent and do nowadays

i don’t hate women, i hate simps and society for making women this way. I hate the privilege that women have
We should then, as a soicety, grab their privilege away

i hate none, because hating still gives them attention

Women are good. Hating them is a bad thing. :bluepill:

grAYcel moment trying to bait us into blind rage comments he can post on IT

It's hard to not hate those who treat you poorly, no? Of course I try my best to reserve judgement on those whom I have yet to meet, but if you're unattractive women don't want to "meet" you regardless. Also even the most undesirable of women tend to have social lives in spite of their own inadequacies. Hard not to be bitter at those who just had to not fall face first on a bomb to succeed while you struggle and fail miserably.

because i woke up in the morning

PUAs have killed many incels self-esteem. They’re scum.

It's because women really take sex for granted, are given lots of opportunities and complain about everything.
I can't just work up to any woman and get sex but most women can, you have the upper hand on all that and you still treat people with insecurities, mental inadequacies badly and complain that you are oppressed.

Women hate short men and want us all dead, I just hate them back.

It started when I realised that whores are filthy vain, spite filled creatures who aren't even compassionate enough give me pity sex, nope thats only for tall chad
I also hate women because they reward bad guys / bullies/thugs with their bodies, and they are usually on the side of evil

Last edited:
Loaded question

I require no reason. Only instinct.
Images 26

[UWSL]i don’t hate women, i hate simps and society for making women this way. I hate the privilege that women have[/UWSL]
Fucking this. I don't hate a dog that bites me, I just learn not to fuck with it. I don't hate a bee that stings me, I just avoid the hive. We can't avoid the women who hate us because that's what society is like, that is, unless you just leave society. But I guess I just like society more than I regret women's hatred of me.

They don’t have sex with me, they constantly lie and they encourage violence

I dont hate. I understand everyones desire to find their best match, and bluepilled simps feed their egos by the ton on social media so their view on the world is very decimated. But I am frustrated that atleast some of them would come to reality and not be ignorant, and actually give more average men the companionship and care they deserve. Everything else with the blackpill just paints the picture of reality.

everything about them is degenerate incapable of being loyal, soulless and all of them are nasty whores impossible to find genuine virgin girl.
oh also worshiping chads like some gods. all those degenerate whores need to eat a bullet now.

Obviously they lie about looks. Beauty is objective. And some people like me are just ugly. But they are so selfish and narcissistic what in their little world their small brains just cant accept the fact that ugly people suffer because they are ugly. So they invent lies that nobody is ugly, beauty is subjective, looks doesnt matter etc.

For me it started in high school I asked a girl to go to the dance with me and she rejected me, so i ask some other foid and rejected me i ask 10 whores to go to the dance with me and all of them rejected me for no god damn reason. Also fuck the biggest whore out of them Camalu.
The most shallow and fake people I've ever come across have all been foids. Living with my mother and hearing her stories were also some pretty big black pills.

All incels "hate" women for the same valid reason

WOMEN HATE US

When you get down to the core issue that's why, and its completely valid to hate someone that hates you, that see's you as less than, that rejects your entire existence, that mocks you, speaks ill of you publicly (or as a rumor), etc

Hatred is valid for those that think of you this way and treat you in such a manner, and anyone saying otherwise isn't operating on logic

The greatest irony is that the attractive men that women choose are no more "misogynistic" than we are, they simply don't hate women because they've been treated well by women, it's as simple as that

Give those men the same experiences and mistreatment as us, and they'll think the same

This is why the whole "women don't like you because they can magically tell you are a misogynist" is nonsense

1. They have the order of events backwards, we became misogynists AFTER years of being rejected, NOT BEFORE

2. Attractive men are usually even more misogynistic and see women as their playthings because they are used to getting women and even manipulating them. As usual, women's "personality detectors" never pick up on that. This is why its funny when you see a woman in an abusive relationship (its the bed she made)

feminism and it's consequences. women being "empowered" to be whores and hate men has ruined soyciety even more

They don’t let me stick my penis in their pussy

I don't, i just hate simps and soys

I dont hate all of them. Some make me coom hard. The others are not worth even talking about

i hate none, because hating still gives them attention

Fucking this. I don't hate a dog that bites me, I just learn not to fuck with it. I don't hate a bee that stings me, I just avoid the hive. We can't avoid the women who hate us because that's what society is like, that is, unless you just leave society. But I guess I just like society more than I regret women's hatred of me.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They need to be put on a list for potential fakecels
Yep, you can’t trust incels who don’t hate foids. It’s such an idiotic position. A definite red flag. More often than not they are indeed larpers

Hating them, as a whole, is cope.

Incels don't necessarily HAVE to hate anyone, however there are much more specific people you should hate before stating "I hate all women!" Do incels understand they include their mothers, female family members etc. When they say that.

-Unreasonable standards (specially latinas and negras)
-Unable to be useful and resort to her pussy
-Hypergamy
Hating them, as a whole, is cope.

Incels don't necessarily HAVE to hate anyone, however there are much more specific people you should hate before stating "I hate all women!" Do incels understand they include their mothers, female family members etc. When they say that.
yes. I understand every woman is hypergamic. Everyone´s mother here was doing nasty shit like every foid and riding the cc before the "settle"