Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the reason you hate women?

Because they’re not on my dick rn
This tbh

Also foids have an advantage in the dating market and just in social settings in general, and to see the way they abuse this privilege by shitting on non-chad males is honestly infuriating

JFL @ these grayfags and their shit-tier threads. Stay in reddit, you fucking faggots.

Yep, you can’t trust incels who don’t hate foids. It’s such an idiotic position. A definite red flag. More often than not they are indeed larpers
hating women is so stupid to me, i don’t care that you think it’s a red flag or not, you act like women are inherently bad at birth and has nothing to do with society and it’s just women. I’m an incel because i’m a 5’3 skinny arab packing 3 inches, MY own genetics fucked me up, what’s that gotta do with girls, you could argue that girls hate people like me but that would be tautological as hell and ties in to my question on “WHY”

are they born like that? or do women just wake up one day and be like “ya know what? i fucking hate short ethnics!”

women hate unattractive men because they’re taught to, that’s what beauty standards want, tall white guys with chiseled jawlines.

how can you say that my position is idiotic when your general position is “i hate women but i also want to be loved by a woman” how does that make any sense? it’s so circular and contradictory. simps give them power and privilege IE: dating apps, social media, onlyfans and other forms of sex work.

since simps put women to such a high pedestal, women believe that they are actually that high up. which then overhypes them and those women become shitty because of it.

Because they are they cause of ever evil known to man

hating women is so stupid to me, i don’t care that you think it’s a red flag or not, you act like women are inherently bad at birth and has nothing to do with society and it’s just women. I’m an incel because i’m a 5’3 skinny arab packing 3 inches, MY own genetics fucked me up, what’s that gotta do with girls, you could argue that girls hate people like me but that would be tautological as hell and ties in to my question on “WHY”

are they born like that? or do women just wake up one day and be like “ya know what? i fucking hate short ethnics!”

women hate unattractive men because they’re taught to, that’s what beauty standards want, tall white guys with chiseled jawlines.

how can you say that my position is idiotic when your general position is “i hate women but i also want to be loved by a woman” how does that make any sense? it’s so circular and contradictory. simps give them power and privilege IE: dating apps, social media, onlyfans and other forms of sex work.

since simps put women to such a high pedestal, women believe that they are actually that high up. which then overhypes them and those women become shitty because of it.
That is taking away all accountability from foids. That is literally what simps do.

Foids do hate non Chad from birth, it only activates when they reach puberty. It is absolutely cucked to let foids get away from this.

There is no “why”. I hate foids that is how I feel, how I feel doesn’t require any meaning.

JFL at incels who do not hate foids. What more do they have to do for you to hate them lmao. It’s over for doormatcels

first off this thread reeks of low effort infiltrator bait

second of all pretty cringe to see many users here not only not hating foids, but also advocating to not hate them. jfl the absolute state of this forum.

third ill bite this retarded bait of a thread cuz im bored anyway. i legit could write an entire wall of text but ill try to keep it short

1) they are massive hypocrites: every single thing that come out a foids mouth that is towards shitting men is literally projection. e.g when they say men objetify women while foids objetify chad and use him as sexual toy. another of many examples is when they bitch about ''muh unrealistic standards for women'' when they demand from men at least 6' ft height, 6 figure salary, chad face, etc AS THE BARE MINIMUM

the most funny part is how they are aware of how hypocrites they are but don't give a fuck because toilets are pathetic

2) they treat ugly men like shit since they are shallow whores. every interaction with whores is passive-agressive garbage, condescending, gossiping, etc. not only you don't get good interaction with foids, u also get bad interactions with them. these toilets then will cry about ''toxic masculinity'' when they aren't even aware of how they treat ugly men because ugly men don't exist for them , except when they have to treat them like shit ofc.

3) they reward bullies, criminals, with sex and side with them in their activities. this is important because this in a large scale affects society since foids have the potential to prevent criminals from having bastard kids and also could in general improve society since bullies and shit people would be in some way forced to change their attitude as long as foid have brains and actually reward nice guys instead of having sex with bullies criminals just because they are tall and attractive

4) they advocate for retarded policies, even those that affect men in any way.

5) despite being privileged, they have the audacity to demand even more privileges at the cost of men rights and even they have the audacity to crap on men while they use house, electricity, food, etc. invented and provided by men.

6) they crap on men's issues: whenever u try to put any men's struggles in the table they belittle and insult you. funny how those insults go against whatever leftist garbage they believe, but since those sexist, body-shaming, dehumanizing insults go towards men they don't care.

7) lastly, considering everything above mentioned, there's literally no reason to be good with foids. you literally get NOTHING for being nice to foids, in fact, you get the opposite for doing so. look at male feminist, they are constantly insulted by feminist foids.
I’m an incel because i’m a 5’3 skinny arab packing 3 inches, MY own genetics fucked me up, what’s that gotta do with girls,
if foids weren't chad-only whores with insane standards you would be fucking your looksmatch right now instead of being here.
you could argue that girls hate people like me but that would be tautological as hell and ties in to my question on “WHY”
if they don't hate then why are you an incel?
if u believe in ur low iq bluepilled cope then go ahead, ''go out'' and see if any foid is interested in u.
they are born like that.
women hate unattractive men because they’re taught to,
nah you are coping. stop shifting blame from women. in either case you admit women are retarded toddlers that get brainwashed.
how can you say that my position is idiotic when your general position is “i hate women but i also want to be loved by a woman” how does that make any sense? it’s so circular and contradictory.
there's nothing contradicting about what he said. he hates foid for their shitty personality and low iq, doesn't mean he doesn't want to fuck them. after all, foids are only good for sex, they legit have NOTHING ELSE to offer besides that.

Last edited:
That is taking away all accountability from foids. That is literally what simps do.

Foids do hate non Chad from birth, it only activates when they reach puberty. It is absolutely cucked to let foids get away from this.

There is no “why”. I hate foids that is how I feel, how I feel doesn’t require any meaning.

JFL at incels who do not hate foids. What more do they have to do for you to hate them lmao. It’s over for doormatcels
i’m not, i think shitty women should be held accountable and i have posted about these shitty women and have held them accountable lots of times.

bruh no, that’s the most arbitrary and random shit ever. why is chad chad?

yes it literally does, your opinions are based off of reasons and experiences, there is totally a why, you’re just not competent enough to explain and justify your shitty takes.

you keep stating the same thing over and over expecting it to be true “incels who don’t hate women are retarded blah blah blah” and call everybody who doesn’t agree with you a fakecel or a doormat.
i’m want to reply to this but i don’t know how to make the texts seperate and reply to specific things

Last edited:
i’m not, i think shitty women should be held accountable and i have posted about these shitty women and have held them accountable lots of times.

bruh no, that’s the most arbitrary and random shit ever. why is chad chad?

yes it literally does, your opinions are based off of reasons and experiences, there is totally a why, you’re just not competent enough to explain and justify your shitty takes.

you keep stating the same thing over and over expecting it to be true “incels who don’t hate women are retarded blah blah blah” and call everybody who doesn’t agree with you a fakecel or a doormat.
Chad is a Chad because he is attractive to foids. Foids find the same guys attractive from caveman times, it’s built into them.

My position on hating foids is entirely justified. If you’re an incel, hating foids is the most reasonable position to take.

It’s because it is true. 90% of the time someone comes here and says they don’t hate foids they end up being a soy infiltrator

why is chad chad?
how can u come here and don't understand such a basic concept as chad? chad is basically very attractive white guy.
i mean u still have to provide a solid reason as to why we shouldn't hate foids. i made a quite lengthy post above explaining why foids are pathetic

Chad is a Chad because he is attractive to foids. Foids find the same guys attractive from caveman times, it’s built into them.

My position on hating foids is entirely justified. If you’re an incel, hating foids is the most reasonable position to take.

It’s because it is true. 90% of the time someone comes here and says they don’t hate foids they end up being a soy infiltrator
okay but why is he attractive? what makes him attractive?

if it’s so justified then why can’t you tell me? “my opinion is justified because it is” is so fallacious.

bruh i’m short and ethnic in what way would i be an infiltrator? i’ve never had sex and i've never had a girlfriend before. i’ve provided my reasoning for why i don’t hate women. those people you talk about probably have different justifications and their justifications for why they don’t hate all women is probably the reason why they’re fakecels. not the fact that they don’t hate the female sex as a whole.

if it’s so justified then why can’t you tell me? “my opinion is justified because it is” is so fallacious.

bruh i’m short and ethnic in what way would i be an infiltrator? i’ve never had sex and i've never had a girlfriend before. i’ve provided my reasoning for why i don’t hate women. those people you talk about probably have different justifications and their justifications for why they don’t hate all women is probably the reason why they’re fakecels. not the fact that they don’t hate the female sex as a whole.
Foids like height, white skin and square jaws.

I stated before why my position is justified. Being an incel makes you justified to hate foids. Also as I stated how you feel does not require justification. People like and hate certain things.

I said it is idiotic to not hate foids as an incel. There is a strong correlation with incels that say they do not hate foids with larpers and brigaders

Because they're retarded and obnoxious.

being very tall and having model-tier face.

what's a good face? small or normal nose with good proportions (not wide nose, not a nose with too many length), nice eyes (look up ''hunter eyes''), good lips that either are small or not too big, good jaw (either normal size or big, not too big), having hair (specially nice hair, being bald fucks your SVM), etc etc etc.
are u low iq or something? i already told u 2 read my post above. you also could have read the previous posts in this whole thread before pretending nobody gave u at least 1 solid reason to hate foids.
bruh i’m short and ethnic
if u say so

i’ve never had sex and i've never had a girlfriend before.
so? r/IncelTear is full of incels as well
i’ve provided my reasoning for why i don’t hate women.
u made one weak ass reasoning and i already debunked it.

how can u come here and don't understand such a basic concept as chad? chad is basically very attractive white guy.

i mean u still have to provide a solid reason as to why we shouldn't hate foids. i made a quite lengthy post above explaining why foids are pathetic
i fully understand it i’m just asking him if he does, and i think that’s half accurate, chad is an attractive looking man that gets treated amazingly. but why is chad attractive and treated that way? isn’t there some sort of beauty standard that enforces that idea?

do you want me to explain it again?

Claim: Society is to blame for shitty women and hating all women is an illogical position to take.

My Reasoning: That Eurocentric beauty standards being enforced through our media is why Tall, Colored eyes, light skin, small noses, chiseled jawlines are seen as attractive. women do not have a say in what hundreds of year old standards deem as attractive and unattractive so therefore it’s not their fault. look at movies, it’s always a handsome white guy being portrayed as the hero and the villain is the ugly one. little things like that is why chad is seen as attractive. because people in power enforce that idea, why would you be mad at someone for something that’s not their fault? that’s why i don’t hate all women, virtue signaling, being hypocritical, and being an asshole is something you have control over and those women who do those things should be held accountable.

and the reasons you listed just explain the “is” of an argument and not the “why”
Foids like height, white skin and square jaws.

I stated before why my position is justified. Being an incel makes you justified to hate foids. Also as I stated how you feel does not require justification. People like and hate certain things.

I said it is idiotic to not hate foids as an incel. There is a strong correlation with incels that say they do not hate foids with larpers and brigaders
yes but why do they like height, white skin and square jaws? where does that come from?

i think we have different opinions on what being an incel means, because i disagree with this. an incel is a man who desires intimate shit but cannot get intimate shit because of factors outside of that mans control. you don’t need to hate women to be an incel, like okay yes it might be your reason why.

and i understand people hate and like certain things but it’s not arbitrary, peoples experiences heavily influence how they feel about certain things.

Last edited:
They hated me first

being very tall and having model-tier face.

what's a good face? small or normal nose with good proportions (not wide nose, not a nose with too many length), nice eyes (look up ''hunter eyes''), good lips that either are small or not too big, good jaw (either normal size or big, not too big), having hair (specially nice hair, being bald fucks your SVM), etc etc etc.

are u low iq or something? i already told u 2 read my post above. you also could have read the previous posts in this whole thread before pretending nobody gave u at least 1 solid reason to hate foids.

if u say so

so? r/IncelTear is full of incels as well

u made one weak ass reasoning and i already debunked it.
what makes being tall attractive? how long you are vertically is such an arbitrary thing to be attracted to. there’s a reason and i believe that reason comes from eurocentric beauty standards.

who decided that those traits are attractive? where do those ideas come from?

and i did read the replies, they generally say the same thing and just meaningless tautologies “they have high standards, they don’t have sex with me, they’re retarded, they suck”

i can show you my medical records if you don’t believe me. maybe i’ll even post a picture of me standing next to a door with a sign that says “i am armament haki”

and wym “so?” that’s what makes you incel is it not? and that’s very accurate, IT is full of incels, what are you getting at here?

yes but why do they like height, white skin and square jaws? where does that come from?

i think we have different opinions on what being an incel means, because i disagree with this. an incel is a man who desires intimate shit but cannot get intimate shit because of factors outside of that mans control. you don’t need to hate women to be an incel, like okay yes it might be your reason why.

and i understand people hate and like certain things but it’s not arbitrary, peoples experiences heavily influence how they feel about certain things
They like square jaws because it is programmed in their primitive lizard brain.

Incel means involuntarily celibate which includes blue pilled simps. You do not have to foids to be incel but it is dumb as fuck to not hate foids as an incel. It feels like a foid can do anything and incels who do not hate foids will still not hate them even though they deserve to be hated

i fully understand it i’m just asking him if he does, and i think that’s half accurate, chad is an attractive looking man that gets treated amazingly. but why is chad attractive and treated that way? isn’t there some sort of beauty standard that enforces that idea?
u must be low iq if i have to explain this 2 u. are u one of those autismos that unironically believe in ''subjetivity''? lmao

let's make an example. let's put a guy with a deformed face and one model. now, who's the ugly and who's the pretty guy? if u have 2 braincels you would easily conclude the ugly guy is the guy with the deformed face and the guy who's model is the pretty guy.

based on this simple concept you can clasiffy who's more beautiful than the other, specially if you put height in to the equation. so, let's make another example.

who's more beautiful, this guy that is pretty but is bald and has big nose or another guy that is pretty but has well shaped well rounded nose and has good hair? obvious again, if u have at least 2 digits of iq u can easily conclude that the guy with hair and good nose.

so u can easily see who's more attractive than the other. and the the most attractive guy would be chad, a very tall guy with good face.

if ur retarded theory was true then you wouldn't be incel in the first place, since in theory u would be as ''attractive'' as a tall model that heightmogs u, but we know that's not the case.

lastly if ur theory was real then groups of model men would be filled with ugly men but in reality it's filled with TALL, good looking men.

Claim: Society is to blame for shitty women
so first u say women are accountable for being shitty, virtue signaling etc then u shift blame and say it's 100% soyciety's fault instead of foids. brilliant.

i'd say partially is society fault, but not because of ur retarded bluepilled cope, but pretty much because soyciety gave women rights and let foids do whatever they want.

My Reasoning: That Eurocentric beauty standards being enforced through our media is why Tall, Colored eyes, light skin, small noses, chiseled jawlines are seen as attractive.
so according 2 ur words beauty is subjetive yet YOU and the filmakers can easily tell who's pretty and who's not. curious.
women do not have a say in what hundreds of year old standards deem as attractive and unattractive so therefore it’s not their fault.
did u know that animals have standards as well, specially 2 choose their partners?
look at movies, it’s always a handsome white guy being portrayed as the hero and the villain is the ugly one.
so u r telling me foids are so braindead and low iq they get brainwashed by kids movies? lmao

ur theory is also retarded because foid ''thanks'' to feminism are aware of what beauty standards are and how model-looking women and men are portrayed in movies, yet despite being aware, they still choose to be with attractive men.

also men also get exposed to movies and they don't develop insane standards unlike women. that should tell u something.

so u see while men date BELOW their looksmatch foids don't even date their looksmatch, yet u want to cope and say it's not foid standards fault.
that’s why i don’t hate all women, virtue signaling, being hypocritical, and being an asshole is something you have control over and those women who do those things should be held accountable.
this is ironic, so u say they have sentience to their actions but apparently they have a second personality where they are retarded and get influenced by le evil movies.
and the reasons you listed just explain the “is” of an argument and not the “why”
that's ironic since u didn't give me any reason why i shouldn't hate foids, as a positive reason rather than a poor defense against why i should hate foids.

Last edited:
[UWSL]another of many examples is when they bitch about ''muh unrealistic standards for women'' when they demand from men at least 6' ft height, 6 figure salary, chad face, etc AS THE BARE MINIMUM[/UWSL]

2) they treat ugly men like shit since they are shallow whores.

every interaction with whores is passive-agressive garbage, condescending, gossiping, etc. not only you don't get good interaction with foids, u also get bad interactions with them. these toilets then will cry about ''toxic masculinity'' when they aren't even aware of how they treat ugly men because ugly men don't exist for them , except when they have to treat them like shit ofc.

3) they reward bullies, criminals, with sex and side with them in their activities. this is important because this in a large scale affects society since foids have the potential to prevent criminals from having bastard kids and also could in general improve society since bullies and shit people would be in some way forced to change their attitude as long as foid have brains and actually reward nice guys instead of having sex with bullies criminals just because they are tall and attractive

5) despite being privileged, they have the audacity to demand even more privileges at the cost of men rights and even they have the audacity to crap on men while they use house, electricity, food, etc. invented and provided by men.

6) they crap on men's issues: whenever u try to put any men's struggles in the table they belittle and insult you. funny how those insults go against whatever leftist garbage they believe, but since those sexist, body-shaming, dehumanizing insults go towards men they don't care.

7) lastly, considering everything above mentioned, there's literally no reason to be good with foids. you literally get NOTHING for being nice to foids, in fact, you get the opposite for doing so. look at male feminist, they are constantly insulted by feminist foids.

if foids weren't chad-only whores with insane standards you would be fucking your looksmatch right now instead of being here.

if u believe in ur low iq bluepilled cope then go ahead, ''go out'' and see if any foid is interested in u.

they are born like that.

nah you are coping. stop shifting blame from women. in either case you admit women are retarded toddlers that get brainwashed.

there's nothing contradicting about what he said. he hates foid for their shitty personality and low iq, doesn't mean he doesn't want to fuck them. after all, foids are only good for sex, they legit have NOTHING ELSE to offer besides that.
1.) i hate these things too, u were talking about how women have high demands for men they get with but i already provided my reasons on why that happens.

2.) “they treat ugly men like shit” society treats ugly men like shit and in return women do the same thing. “because they are shallow whores” this is a begging the question fallacy. and again, i’ve explained why women are hostile to unattractive men.

3.) i wouldn’t say that women reward these behaviors, i would say that those kinds of men who partake in criminal behavior are attractive. Nice guys don’t finish last, unattractive nice guys finish last, which goes back to my main argument about eurocentric standards.

4.) can you name some of retarded policies for me please?

5.) my argument about simps placing women to a pedestal is why women are so privileged, also that’s a tu quoque fallacy, i could make the same argument and be like “incels crap on women despite wanting intimacy provided bywomen” see why that’s illogical?

6.) typically when i see men’s issues being belittled it’s because it’s in retaliation, i’m sorry but most guys do not gives two fucks about male sexual assault victims, most dudes i know bring up those issues to silence women.

7.) i’m not “good” with them, im just neutral about it, am i a fakecel for thinking not every single female is the same?

they’re chad-only because of simps, their standards are so high because they constantly have men hitting on them. this gets to their head and creates their high demands.

why am i an incel? because i’m an unattractive man who wants intimacy but can’t get it? and i know women aren’t interested in me, i came to this forum because there are other men who share the same issue as me and i thought I would fit in here. just because i don’t hate women doesn’t mean i’m bluepilled.

thats insane, women aren’t born liking white and tall guys with chiseled jawlines.

define coping, and i will not be admitting that because we’re the same thing. the fact that we don’t like fat obese women is the same reason why women don’t like short ethnics.

I don’t know what he’s referring to because I don’t know what he wants, i‘ve stated it was in general, it’s a contradiction to hate women but also want sexual/romantic encounters from them. how can you hate women if you want to do things that are very unhateful with them?

I don't hate women

and i did read the replies, they generally say the same thing and just meaningless tautologies
that's rich coming from the autismo spewing libtard memewords like ''eurocentric''.
“they have high standards, they don’t have sex with me,
u see this as as a ''meaningless reason''? you are literally an incel because all women have high standards and u belittle this fact? u r legit fucking retarded.

also if u think not getting sex thanks to women standards is nothing important then u should go to r/inceltear, it's full of cucks like u that think sex is not important.
they’re retarded,
YOU literally implied they are so retarded they get brainwashed by movies.
they suck”
yes they do. u get nothing positive by interacting with them.

if they are so good y dont u talk to them? why do u need a gatekeeped community of deplatformed virgin men to talk about inceldom then? because if u ever try 2 talk about inceldom with women all u would get is get virginshamed and get called a creep.

and wym “so?” that’s what makes you incel is it not? and that’s very accurate, IT is full of incels, what are you getting at here?
my point is that it doesn't matter if ur incel or not, u can still be an infiltrator, specially an r/Inceltear infiltrator, considering the atomic autistic bluepilled garbage ur spewing is literally the same thing infiltrators and inceltear retards say.

why don't you go to r/inceltear? it's full of people like you that think women aren't whores.

99,9% of this forum disagrees with you.

meanwhile most of r/inceltear would agree with u.

do u get it now?

1.) i hate these things too, u were talking about how women have high demands for men they get with but i already provided my reasons on why that happens.
u talk in plural when u only provided one retarded reason that i already debunked.
2.) “they treat ugly men like shit” society treats ugly men like shit and in return women do the same thing.
so now u cope by saying women aren't accountable . u also imply women copy other actions rather than having the capacity to make actions by themselves without depending on others, so u pretty much imply women are retarded, based lol.
“because they are shallow whores” this is a begging the question fallacy.
that's funny when ur argument devolves into ''women good because uhhh eurocentric standards memeword i learned in libtard twitter blue checkmark account''
and again, i’ve explained why women are hostile to unattractive men.
because they are pieces of shit. any other cope reason u put behind the actual reason is retarded or an implication that women aren't capable of being self-aware of their actions, therefore retarded.
3.) i wouldn’t say that women reward these behaviors, i would say that those kinds of men who partake in criminal behavior are attractive.
they do reward it because otherwise they wouldn't be in a relationship with them.

4.) can you name some of retarded policies for me please?
women in my country get retirement 5 years before men because ''muh patriarchy''.
justice is biased against men, specially during divorce.
women are constantly advocating to not give benefit of the doubt to men that are being ACCUSED without proof of sexual harrashment.

5.) my argument about simps placing women to a pedestal is why women are so privileged,
which is ironic considering u r behaving like a simp by defending privileged foids feminism and defending foids whore behavior.
also that’s a tu quoque fallacy,
muh fallacy hurr durr
i could make the same argument and be like “incels crap on women despite wanting intimacy provided bywomen” see why that’s illogical?
wow you are so fucking retarded it's unreal. i already explained why it's not inconsistent to want sex from women and still hate foids retarded personality.
6.) typically when i see men’s issues being belittled it’s because it’s in retaliation, i’m sorry but most guys do not gives two fucks about
u all go about fallacy and shit yet u come to assume out of your ass that men make stupid takes against feminist toilets lmao
male sexual assault victims
yeah, suicide rates, having to do shitty jobs, being mistreated in general unlike women that get pussy pass for everything, going to wars, victims of most deaths compared to women. but u decide to cherrypick ''male sexual assault victims'' and u claim u r not a simp lmao
, most dudes i know bring up those issues to silence women.
nah they don't, u r coping. they bring it up because feminist contantly talk about their non-issues while shitting on men, so it's inevitable for men to call out their bias.
7.) i’m not “good” with them,
u r a braindead retarded male feminist
im just neutral about it,
u r not, u r biased in favour of feminism but u r too retarded to realise why
am i a fakecel for thinking not every single female is the same?
u can also be an incel. fakecel or incel, you are a retard and u don't belong in a BLACKPILL forum when you say BLUEPILL feminist garbage.
they’re chad-only because of simps, their standards are so high because they constantly have men hitting on them. this gets to their head and creates their high demands.
it's not only simps it's also the entire goverment simping and babysitting them.
wether or not someone else caused their high standards is irrelevant. if foids had the slightest sense of empathy and sentience they wouldn't be selfish and leave their looksmatch rotting alone rather than laughing and belittling incels every time they can like the saddist entitled whores they are.
define coping, and i will not be admitting that because we’re the same thing.
u could look the definition urself and use ur brain and common sense.

if u can't get how coping applies in this context u r beyond retarded.

u r an INCEL simping for women feminism, defending their actions and justifying them, even justifying their whore behavior, all behind retarded theories like ''hurr they watched too many marvel movies that's why they are chad-only!!!''
the fact that we don’t like fat obese women is the same reason why women don’t like short ethnics.
comparing height to weight lol look at this retard. u r also wrong, there are SKINNY incels willing to date fat foids, but fat foids are chad-only and don't even want to date fat men
it’s a contradiction to hate women but also want sexual/romantic encounters from them. how can you hate women if you want to do things that are very unhateful with them?
no it's not, because their body and personality are a different thing.

on the other hand if an incel wants a relationship rather than sex, it's still not contradicting because they want an idealized situation where foids aren't whores and actually settle for their looksmatch, as opposed to the reality where foids only want chad.

Last edited:
Their hypocrisy, their political activism, their egocentrism, their permanent lies, I hate them simply because of everything they represent and do nowadays, that they always present themselves as the victims while bullying/hating every subpar male, that they permanently abuse every power position like in HR, that they infiltrate every single hobby out there and twist it until it's a parody of its former self while every subpar male that once created it gets thrown out, I hate them because they are drama stirring parasites that turn men and entire peoples against each other.

But most important: I hate what hates me.
Based
first off this thread reeks of low effort infiltrator bait

second of all pretty cringe to see many users here not only not hating foids, but also advocating to not hate them. jfl the absolute state of this forum.

third ill bite this retarded bait of a thread cuz im bored anyway. i legit could write an entire wall of text but ill try to keep it short

1) they are massive hypocrites: every single thing that come out a foids mouth that is towards shitting men is literally projection. e.g when they say men objetify women while foids objetify chad and use him as sexual toy. another of many examples is when they bitch about ''muh unrealistic standards for women'' when they demand from men at least 6' ft height, 6 figure salary, chad face, etc AS THE BARE MINIMUM

the most funny part is how they are aware of how hypocrites they are but don't give a fuck because toilets are pathetic

2) they treat ugly men like shit since they are shallow whores. every interaction with whores is passive-agressive garbage, condescending, gossiping, etc. not only you don't get good interaction with foids, u also get bad interactions with them. these toilets then will cry about ''toxic masculinity'' when they aren't even aware of how they treat ugly men because ugly men don't exist for them , except when they have to treat them like shit ofc.

they are born like that.

Based

Last edited:
I'm disgusted by the way so many of them treat ugly and short guys. I mean, it's fine that you don't wanna date or fuck them, but why the need to be SO DAMN RUDE to them?! It fucking hurts when someone you never met before makes unprovoked comments about your face when walking past you. I've worked as a bouncer at a nightclub for many years, and I've lost count of how many times drunk girls went out of their damn way to mess with me. Guys don't do this shit. They know they'd get squashed.

Femoids hate autists. That's why I hate them.