Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What it's like to have narcissistic, Chad "friends"

• Thread starter Deleted member 32768
  • Start date
Deleted member 32768

Deleted member 32768

Slowly fading away...
-
I don't know what I should do.
The only three people I occasionally see and have any contact with three :chad: (all white, 6ft+), and they are some of the worst this world has to offer. They frequently joke about how many nudes girls send them and how much they get laid right in front of me, knowing that I've never even held hands with any girl in my life. They constantly put me and others down yet they still get so much attention from foids, while I've never acted as arrogant as them and I've received zero attention! An example is just earlier today, I was texting that I was playing GTA V by myself then I got replies such as "Haha whatever I'm about to get some pussy rn haha". I know I am being used as the butt of their jokes, and I want to ditch them so bad, but if I do I will lose any form of socialization in RL. What should I do?

They sound like massively insecure larpers by the way you describe them.

Are you in highschool or uni? If your in uni just ghost them. Never let yourself be a doormat, even within your friend circle.

Aren’t most Chads discreet? Like why would they need to brag?

Are you in highschool or uni? If your in uni just ghost them. Never let yourself be a doormat, even within your friend circle.
Listen to this post and you won’t regret it.

You don't have friends, and these "friends" must be dumped immediately unless you enjoy to play the role of pathetic clown and contrast / self esteem booster for them

Being honest won’t get you many friends, but it’ll get you the right friends.

You don't have friends, and these "friends" must be dumped immediately unless you enjoy to play the role of pathetic clown and contrast / self esteem booster for them

incels don't have friends, just find another venue for socialization

make some incel friends

chads don't have to talk shit constantly to feel good about themselves. that's normie behavior at best
They sound like massively insecure larpers by the way you describe them.

UPDATE: I've blocked all of their numbers, I hope this will work out for the best. Thank you all for the advice.

had one in middle school who always got away wtih doing rebellious/illegal shit like skipping school, doing drugs, harassing the teachers, and yet he was still liked and idolized by the entire school and has told me he had 50+ bodies by the time he graduated. Now he thinks he has super powers (literaly thinks he can fly and shit j f l). Last time i hung out wtih him he was getting snapchated nudes from various different girls.

i was only like 50% blackpilled at the time but seeing chad getting so much fucking attention literally destroyed all the hope i had and i basically wanted to blow my brains out at that moment, i quickly made an excuse up to leave bc i was so fucking angry.

They constantly put me and others down yet they still get so much attention from foids, while I've never acted as arrogant as them and I've received zero attention! An example is just earlier today, I was texting that I was playing GTA V by myself then I got replies such as "Haha whatever I'm about to get some pussy rn haha". I know I am being used as the butt of their jokes, and I want to ditch them so bad, but if I do I will lose any form of socialization in RL. What should I do?
Dump them, as others have said. They keep you around to pad their already massive egos. Let them live their hollow but satisfying lives. Your dignity isn't worth zero unless you let them treat you that way.